Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
So, the outside is coming along nicely, which makes me wonder.......do you guys think the work on the interior (ie: queue and actual ride portion) are completed yet?

So, the outside is coming along nicely, which makes me wonder.......do you guys think the work on the interior (ie: queue and actual ride portion) are completed yet?

From what some have said, I believe the vehicles are cycling... and we have seen pictures of set dressings being craned into the building. I would say it is pretty darn close. Probably the queue is the last thing to be worked on.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
From Orlando Rocks

irfV0a8AGcILa.jpg

ixeEwLTW31iD6.jpg

ib0inLHblet47c.jpg

ibiFKA1cqXheJH.jpg

idPtJb0ebK0mG.jpg

iN3FCqCrcL9zj.jpg

ibuUcQ9LCJ0JnZ.jpg

ibtBuYGdsP7fdC.jpg

ibrAkfXhZ7XWeb.jpg

The equipment housing is getting enclosed:

ibefme6x4ibiSc.jpg

itna1yZKvELvX.jpg

I wouldn't count on that. Opening is summer 2013, and March is right at the beginning of spring. Although it would be nice, it's not gonna happen. They wouldn't soft open a ride 3-4 months before its planned opening date.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics :thumbs: Thanks for sharing!
We've had it basically confirmed that the grand opening will be Memorial Day Weekend (end of May), therefore a April soft opening is definitely not out of the question.

I wouldn't count on that. Opening is summer 2013, and March is right at the beginning of spring. Although it would be nice, it's not gonna happen. They wouldn't soft open a ride 3-4 months before its planned opening date.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics :thumbs: Thanks for sharing!

HTF said there might be an Easter soft opening.

Just because they said it will open summer doesnt mean that they have to stick with that announcement no matter what. I think most would agree that they calculated what would be the worst case scenario with all potential problems, delays, tehcnical issues, weather problems, etc. & came up with date of when they knew for sure AT THE LATSEST that they knew they could open it by, versus basing it on if there were no problems, delays & what not & knew it could be possible it could open spring, as what if they announced it for spring, but due to unforseen problems, couldnt open it until summer, youd have alot of pissed off people, so they came up with the summer opening date to make sure they covered themselves. But if there ahead of schedule, which it appears they are, theres no reason why they shouldnt open it & start pulling in more crowds early.

& I'm still sticking with my prediction of exterior work being done by March 3rd with softs in the middle to late March.

- - - Updated - - -

Still hoping for an April soft opening :D

April?? Why not hope for March, MAYBE even end of Feb?? Next week????? TOMMOROW??!!???? THE SOONER THE BETTER!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, thanks very much for the update BJ & everyone esle who posts updates, I cant get enuff!!!!

Last edited: