Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 429 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Progress continues over at the M&G location. Earlier today @OrlandoInformer posted:

[HASHTAG]#Transformers[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL photo spot getting there - hope they serve Energon there too

BJwiNouCIAA3YV4.jpg:large

Is the building that's being constructed now where the M&G people change? Or will it be for the 'Energon' drink?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;f0gzmUsDM9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0gzmUsDM9I[/video]
This was a trippy ride and it featured a great song. It's unfortunate it's now gone.

Is the building that's being constructed now where the M&G people change? Or will it be for the 'Energon' drink?

Possibly both. The stiltwalkers have been housed in a makeshift tent behind the service gates between Mel's restrooms and Shrek soundstage. The new structure should hopefully provide a better way for the characters to be managed by team members and maybe even offer a better background for photos. Energon could possibly be sold out of the new area being built, but it is not a for sure thing yet.

Believe me if I knew, Id tell ya. But with 2 dates quickly approaching quickly that have been mentioned earlier- the 15 & the 17th or somewhere in-between, it wont be long before we start getting answers!

Anyone?????

I have no clue, but I am pretty sure it has been suggested that Optimus moves. I also think someone mentioned that he was already there, just behind something...I think HTF also made a post about some icon not being ready to roll out or something.

So, because of these things, I am wondering if he stays behind one of those garage doors and comes out when the ride is open....then he can stay indoors in bad weather and such. So maybe you won't see him until the ride is open?

That's my speculation any way.

Who are you telling to calm down? The persons who threw out those dates, or me, for just re-posting what someone else said???

Everyone who believes Technical Rehearsals will occur on the 15th, just slow your roll, I recommend taking a look at the publicly accessible UOTeam.com, especially at the Universal News, and you may find out more about the 15th.

You won't see or hear anything in regards to any date. Needless to say I won't be sharing anymore dates to avoid widespread date chaos :thumbs:

You won't see or hear anything in regards to any date. Needless to say I won't be sharing anymore dates to avoid widespread date chaos :thumbs:

Yeah, dates are really dangerous on this board, people just run with them :)

Basically what people are saying, is team members will get previews before softs occur. So until you see team members getting their preview, don't worry about dates or when it is happening. Once team member previews occur, then you can be sure softs will start following that. The 15th was mentioned as a possible date, but when it was mentioned, it was mentioned as a start of a range of dates. Meaning that was the first possible date. But again, if team members have not ridden it by the 15th, we will not be getting softs. Plus softs a month out would have been a bit much for a ride that is a dup of another ride.

Well I think most people here dont take dates seriously, as we know its based off rumors/speculation, or even just estimates, so if it turns out any date someone says turns out to be wrong, I dont think we have to worry about people comming here & shooting up the place! So if nothing happens on the 15th, its not like I'll be mad at the world or think anyone else would be. Either way, there were already several volunteers here who are going on these dates who will let us know if its open or not, & thats good enough for me & Im thankfull for that. So again, I dont think there will be anyone here who will be upset towards anyonme here if nothing happens on the 15th, as no one said any of these dates are set in stone.

I will be staying onsite the 16th-18th, so if I see it open, I will come here on my phone and see if anyone has said anything yet and post. I don't work for Universal or anything, just a guest, so I figure they can't stop me from posting about whatever I see that's clearly open to the public, lol.