Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 531 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
The only reason the queue was so long was because the attraction wasn't operating for guests right after the grand opening but they were letting guests get into line. After they started letting guests ride I don't think they had a problem keeping guests inside the designated Transformers queue.

Thanks!

Rode twice today. First time was to see the full queue. I got in line at 12:50 pm, with a posted 120 minute wait that ended up only being 40 minutes. Second time was on single riders around 6 pm, and I only waited 20 minutes.

It was epic, btw. The massive show scenes are love.

I watched the ceremony from Central Park right near the scissor lift that was set up with Rotcav. No way was I going to stand out in the hot sun to see that. :thumbs: I thought it was funny because for a while after the ride opened to everyone there was a queue you had to wait in before you were allowed into the normal queue :lol: I'm not waiting in a line just to stand in another line. But it was a fun time. I MAY have grabbed a few extra maps though so if anyone would like one and couldn't make it today just let me know. I only have 8 extra :look:

Reactions: Hockeyman55
The line to get into the line haha

Not too sure in the case. The entire queue was full with no one leaving. I think the line was just over 2 hours and they didn't want it running until midnight. But I'm not sure.

Universal has never been known to close rides early for their convenience other than maybe for special events. That's what a zero minute wait means. If you're ever walking up to a ride when they first go down they post the wait at a zero or just turn the wait time sign off. This means that the ride is down. It should go back up but for the time being it is down.

I saw the line get up to 135 minutes with a full queue and 2 down and backs in the street queue. Singles looked pretty long too as it was using the exterior Express queue. I know they did one evacuation today but didn't hear much else in terms of downtimes. Loving the covering over by the Monsters Cafe queue.

I just want to throw out a big Thanks to all that kept us all so updated throughout the day. I would have loved to see it in person, but alas that damn job throws another wrench at my head. I don't know why they aim at the head, it's like it's personal or something. But anyway, I appreciated being able to feel a lot closer than some 900 miles away. :cheers:

I just want to throw out a big Thanks to all that kept us all so updated throughout the day. I would have loved to see it in person, but alas that damn job throws another wrench at my head. I don't know why they aim at the head, it's like it's personal or something. But anyway, I appreciated being able to feel a lot closer than some 900 miles away. :cheers:

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

Grand Opening glory

9096489927_bd5c01cd79_z.jpg

9096490567_8c4805c4ea_c.jpg

9096490927_edeb13e88e_c.jpg

Reactions: Themeparkvigilante
I wonder if be went on E.T. Yesterday. I went on it and there were a bunch of little kids on it too and all they said the whole time was how cool and "AWESOME!" It was. There were even little kids dragging their parents yelling "E.T.! E.T.! E.T.!" I sure hope that ride stays and that they choose to upgrade it.

I wonder if be went on E.T. Yesterday. I went on it and there were a bunch of little kids on it too and all they said the whole time was how cool and "AWESOME!" It was. There were even little kids dragging their parents yelling "E.T.! E.T.! E.T.!" I sure hope that ride stays and that they choose to upgrade it.

My daughter who is two and never seen the movie says ET and gets a smile on her face when we go into the line. But then again this is the first ride where she is also in her own seat. So that might be the cool factor for her.

What does everyone think the best time to ride it will be? Are you thinking first thing when the park opens or right before the park closes?

What does everyone think the best time to ride it will be? Are you thinking first thing when the park opens or right before the park closes?

Yes. Book it to the ride. If you get there when the park first opens, you shouldn't have to wait too long for the stand-by line, then you'll be able to see the whole regular queue. Sometimes they won't even open the single rider line because the stand-by wait is 2 hours or longer.