Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill and Ted is not very scary and has a place in the event. As does the smaller venues like the magic shows or Death Drums(even though I was not a huge fan) I was not saying you said you expected the show to be scary, but it is able to be dark in tone. The point of my post was it is EXACTLY what Universal and HHN is all about. The overall sensory overload package.

I was finally able to see this show last week and was pretty impressed. I will need to see it again, but I think they did a great job on putting everything together with the effects. I hope once the Fall rolls around, they have time to work and improve on the project as I'm sure they see some things that need to improve. Over time though, it will be the perfect staple for USF.

In terms of an HHN show, it just needs to happen, and I have to imagine they are working on it. I'm certain that sooner or later, we will hear about it, once they release all of the HHN information. This seems like the perfect fit for the event though.

How have the crowds been for the show? Does it get really packed in or is it pretty comfortable?

EDIT: This post was just a test.

Last edited:
Not sure what the hell your question is BJC :lol: Since you asked though each night I've stayed for it, it's attracting good size crowds but there are still great viewing areas people either haven't discovered or ignore.

^ :lol: Sorry about that. I've been having some tech issues lately and that was simply a test to see if something I typed finally would get posted.

^It was nothing hardware wise. There was just a glitch or something when I was made a moderator that for some reason restricted my access to post or PM. It's all good now, thanks to the awesome BriMan! :hail:

Not sure what the hell your question is BJC :lol: Since you asked though each night I've stayed for it, it's attracting good size crowds but there are still great viewing areas people either haven't discovered or ignore.
People need a reason to be at the back of the park. That reason is coming.

These tackle box props are mounted on a few of the LASER enclosures.

LASERProp.jpg

I think the themed enclosures look great. The tackle box, not so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.