Universal Experts - I would love your help please :) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Experts - I would love your help please :)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
oops... I do see that now. I thought i clicked non-FL passes... $214 is a little more but still not too bad and the saving staying off site might help aswell. Although staying onsite will help with transportation and wash it all out.

Personally, I feel that time is a perishable resource. (i.e. No matter what you do, time is one thing that you can never get back.) So my feelings are that for the time-saving/maximizing element of my trip staying on-site is a no brainer. Especially with the new addition of Cabana Bay, you can't beat the price. I highly recommend staying on-site, and if there is an auto club in Australia you may want to check it out and see if they offer any on-site Universal discounts. I know that here in the states we have the AAA/CAA (American/Canadian Auto Association) that has an agreement with Universal Orlando to give members of the club a 10% discount at certain food/beverage/restaurants in the parks and at CityWalk along with 10% off at certain merchandise locations throughout the resort as well.

I got a pretty good price on Cabana Bay during the week, so I just booked it. I found a discount coupon that reduced the total stay by more than $100 compared to the Universal site, so pretty happy about that!! I haven't purchased my park ticket yet as I will wait to see what this Mousesavers newsletter discount is. From what I've read online, it's only a couple of extra dollars saved, but that can go towards a Butterbeer :)

I visited in may last year and while there were a bunch of schools in attendance on several days I was there, the lines were never too long and as others have said I wouldn't bother with express. I found the single rider line very useful. I think the longest I waited in a regular line was probably 15 minutes for Hulk one day as they had closed the single riders line as it was longer than the regular one! The first time I went on the Mummy I was the only person riding, which made it even creepier! It was very hot (I'm from the UK, used to rain and clouds) but as long as you keep a cool drink in hand its not too bad. There are plenty of things that get you out of the heat anyway :smiley: Hope you have a great time, try not to worry too much!