Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fan Fest Nights - Coming 2025

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Also for BTTF....I doubt it but they could like Tech wise bring back the BTTF ride at the Simpsons attraction....considering most likely we have like a few years left before the building goes by by not a bad send off.

Reactions: BriefCasey
It does say "and more" on the way, and they specifically mention "anime", but none of those 3 IPs qualify as anime. So we just have to sit & impatiently wait.

Come on USH, include kpop... Japan did for their "Soak Fest".
Seventeen just sold out BMO within 45min (both days).

Reactions: saint.piss
OH! That's very interesting to hear (I'm too scared to go to the events, I'll accidentally punch someone or have a panic attack, ahaha).
Alternative: Audition to be a scareactor. That way YOU do the scaring. Easiest way to get over the fear.

Or just work staff. You'll get adopted by the monsters. Which will also cure your fear & be able to enjoy the event.

Alternative: Audition to be a scareactor. That way YOU do the scaring. Easiest way to get over the fear.

Or just work staff. You'll get adopted by the monsters. Which will also cure your fear & be able to enjoy the event.
I think I'm too much of an empath to be a scaceractor. If I scare someone too bad, I might spiral into my subconscious and go like, "Ooo, I hope they're okay ;-;" and break character way too easily.

Like, I can't even do Fright Fest. I know they have those "No scaring" passes but I feel like that's cheating, ahaha. And spiders are a big no no as I have severe arachnophobia (can't open my eyes for a good chunk of Forbidden Journey, ahaha).

Anyway, I do wonder if this event will be of a similar scale to HHN.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Dungeons and Dragons screams Stranger Things to me and Universal does have a relationship with Netflix when they did the HHN houses.

I would certainly go to this event if it was in Orlando.

Does anyone find the use of “celebratory activations” a bit odd? What exactly is an activation?
Activations are corporate jargon to mean any sort of experiential advertising and marketing. Any pop up experience is an "activation," so I'm taking this to mean they're going to offer a variety of experiences based around these properties.

Reactions: Clive and tyro
No, Universal Creative has nothing do with HHN. Pretty sure HHN is put on by the entertainment team, mainly art & design.

I don’t think you push “from the creators of HHN” for a photo op.
I 100% can believe they would, but that line indicates it will be more than photo ops. Probably “mazes” but more so like the ready player one experience

Small thing (will discuss thoughts when home—quite literally walking home with a planter), USH has social account prepped on X.
image0.jpg