Universal Fireworks? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Fireworks?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 12, 2019
Apologies if this has been discussed before - but why do Universal not use any fireworks in any of there limited night time shows?

It's the same over in Osaka, Singapore and Hollywood too.

The new USF show now has a lot of pyro for the grand finale. Not MK level, but pretty decent nonetheless....and USF & IOA are adjacent to residential areas so they're probably somewhat limited.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Apologies if this has been discussed before - but why do Universal not use any fireworks in any of there limited night time shows?

It's the same over in Osaka, Singapore and Hollywood too.
MK has the blessing of having a firing location a good distance away from the park

Universal is surrounded by residential/employee backstage areas...There are certain rules as far as proximity to firing locations and shell size

Cost may also factor in

I expect FW to possibly have a much grander nighttime show

Reactions: shawn2
MK has the blessing of having a firing location a good distance away from the park

Universal is surrounded by residential/employee backstage areas...There are certain rules as far as proximity to firing locations and shell size

Cost may also factor in

I expect FW to possibly have a much grander nighttime show
I expect the same at FW.