Universal Food Thread | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Food Thread

Scott W.

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
There doesn’t appear to be a good and drink thread for the Universal parks and resorts.

I thought this could be a good way to categorise some of the best meals and places to go from our trips along with new food and drink items.

To kick it off:

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
Best Meals,( though quite expensive)....The Palms at Hardrock Hotel
Best Pizza; Sal's at Portofino
Best, in the theme park, food: Mythos
Best Italian food; Vivo
Best bar food; Small plates at Strongwater Tavern
Best ambiance for a dinner: Mama Della's Ristorante with the strolling Italian singers.
Best, in the theme park food, quick service; Leaky Cauldron

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
There doesn’t appear to be a good thread for the Universal parks and resorts.

I thought this could be a good way to categorise some of the best meals and places to go from our trips along with new food items.

To kick it off:

FWIW - that is last year’s menu. Of course, there’s the chance it returns this year with no changes, too.

Reactions: Scott W.

GAcoaster

V.I.P.
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
Wow, that Loaded Potato Webb from Finnegan's looks amazing!

My favorite things food wise from Universal:

Pad Thai from Mythos
Soda Bread Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce from Finnegan's
Fishy Green Ale

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
If you want to start HHN right (or any other time) see if Jan is working at Finn's and ask for liquid marijuana. Nectar of the gods

Accept no substitutes, the other bartenders will make one but it is not the same unless blessed by Jan.

Last edited:

Muggle148

Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Heard a rumor about a new crêpe place going across from Horror Make Up show. That’s a new menu item Universal currently doesn’t have (as far as I know)