Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn’t expect the first rotation to come in the first two years. And then, most likely, one a year after that.
Could be wishful thinking, but especially with Meow Wolf pretty much right next door, a slower paced rotation like this makes me curious to see if the houses land closer in detail to permanent attractions than what we're used to, since they'll likely need to be built to last.

One thing that would be really nice about this once it opens up for a while... I really doubt you'll get that "conga line" experience we accept year after year. I'd hope you'd actually get a much more isolated experience.

I'm also curious how they'll manage the scareactors. I did Ghastly Manor in Sandusky, and not only did we get a very cool isolated experience, but after the fact we talked to the staff, and they said there was only 1-2 actors in the entire maze... they just move around to various locations for repeated scares (which were surprisingly effective for such a low staff)

Reactions: queenmetroid