Universal in Colorado? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal in Colorado?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal obviously chose Texas because of the weather. I don't think they want to be in cold weather cities if they can avoid it. They want long seasons of being open. Virginia/NC is the most likely of the ones you listed there, but of course the one near Dallas may be it for other parks in the US.

It seems like Universal might be open to varying immersive and branding projects. Maybe they build indoor facilities in cold weather regions? Could be indoor water or theme park, retail/dining or maybe even hybrid experiences that haven't been dreamed up yet.

Universal obviously chose Texas because of the weather. I don't think they want to be in cold weather cities if they can avoid it. They want long seasons of being open. Virginia/NC is the most likely of the ones you listed there, but of course the one near Dallas may be it for other parks in the US.

They 99.99% will open something in Philly. Comcast practically owns that city.

Reactions: graspthesun

I thought somewhere in the hubub today that Vegas was mentioned as next.

As a colorado resident who use to live in Florida, a project here like the one in Frisco Texas but that also offers a few things for adults would be awesome. Our only park is Elitch Gardens which is trash, and is also closing within a couple of years as the property sold to a developer.

there Are literally like no parks closest one would be lagoon or world of fun, neither of which offers a universal quality experience. Denver also for the most part has mild weather year round and Is a popular tourist destination in all seasons.

Reactions: fatrobot
As a colorado resident who use to live in Florida, a project here like the one in Frisco Texas but that also offers a few things for adults would be awesome. Our only park is Elitch Gardens which is trash, and is also closing within a couple of years as the property sold to a developer.

there Are literally like no parks closest one would be lagoon or world of fun, neither of which offers a universal quality experience. Denver also for the most part has mild weather year round and Is a popular tourist destination in all seasons.
But you have the rockies to play in?