Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
may I remind you that Other people complained about the lack of characters in the mummy house ( even in this forum) and how werewolf or Dracula didn't appear enough lol :nervous:
I'm not even complaining, it just reminded me.
(you can see the reviews for that year)
or how little invisible man was in the other house lol
??? What’s ur point here if not complaining ???

• Angry
Reactions: Lucky Planet
yeah that's true but sometimes people know things. I love vampires and I love the bride so I will be happy. I think I'll love it. I'm pretty sure.

Okay, but can we all collectively work on making posts that actually contribute something to the conversation?

For example: Instead of this obfuscating back and forth, you could've just said something like --

"In the past there's been some criticism about how many times each featured character appears, like in Legends Collide where Dracula was barely there. Hopefully they'll keep those concerns in mind and this won't be a house where it's the same two characters over and over. That said, I love vampires and the bride, so maybe that wouldn't be too bad."

versus

"so its just gonna be the same characters over and over?"

...followed by several posts of you defensively clarifying your position. Do you see how that's unproductive and grinds threads to a halt?

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts