Universal NY? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal NY?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!

UC is starting to seemingly open job positions for a brand new location; that being of New York. Figured opting to bring it in here, as it might have some worth to consider if this could be Universal looking at the second location for either Universal Kids or for Universal Horror Unleashed.

Reactions: kristenabelle

UC is starting to seemingly open job positions for a brand new location; that being of New York. Figured opting to bring it in here, as it might have some worth to consider if this could be Universal looking at the second location for either Universal Kids or for Universal Horror Unleashed.

If it’s anything it’s just going to be another regional attraction. Maybe not HHN like in Vegas, but something along that scale would be my guess but that’s a guess based off of nothing.

Reactions: ParkRumors
If it’s anything it’s just going to be another regional attraction. Maybe not HHN like in Vegas, but something along that scale would be my guess but that’s a guess based off of nothing.

Me and @Parkscope Joe had talked about it in the past, and I oddly wanna bring up if they're looking at a Universal Kids in the area.

Would be an interesting element if they think it has viability; as I wonder if that'd be more appealing for them compared to having to do a Horror Unleashed in the city itself. I'd rather have the next Universal Kids go up to the PNW region; but the NEC might be an interesting alternative that allows them to compete with the likes of Sesame Place in Penn.

I saw the job in NYC which was listed on the Universal Careers website when they added the NY location. From memory (as the job listed has now disappeared, perhaps closed), it was related to PR and promotions rather than anything which might be related in some way to a Universal destination or experience of some kind.

Edit: I think this was the job "Coordinator, Global Promotions (NYC Based)"- Jobs