Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Project Numbers

I vaguely remember the citiwalk locations having lot numbers or something of the sort. It might have been from original construction. I want to say I've seen a map years ago with the numbers on the map. Anyone know what those are? Maybe a correlation with the project number?

FWIW, B235 shows as a breakroom on the city of orlando site.

I vaguely remember the citiwalk locations having lot numbers or something of the sort. It might have been from original construction. I want to say I've seen a map years ago with the numbers on the map. Anyone know what those are? Maybe a correlation with the project number?

FWIW, B235 shows as a breakroom on the city of orlando site.
I don't believe Project numbers are necessarily the same as Building numbers for Universal projects?

Building 235 is probably in Lost Continent though now that you mention it. But P263 was for Shutterbuttons at Diagon Alley, whereas B263 would be in Camp Jurassic, so that doesn't always line up.

I don't believe Project numbers are necessarily the same as Building numbers for Universal projects?

Building 235 is probably in Lost Continent though now that you mention it. But P263 was for Shutterbuttons at Diagon Alley, whereas B263 would be in Camp Jurassic, so that doesn't always line up.
Can always count on you to keep it sorted, thanks!

Project 273 and Project 860 have both been used in regards to SNW - Japan, and I'm still unsure what the difference is
Project 526 is SNW - Hollywood
I believe Project 168 is the original plans for SLoP in the Lower Lot of Hollywood.

Project 273 and Project 860 have both been used in regards to SNW - Japan, and I'm still unsure what the difference is
Project 526 is SNW - Hollywood
I believe Project 168 is the original plans for SLoP in the Lower Lot of Hollywood.

P273 was the design phase of Nintendo World. P860 is the project number for Japan's SNW.