Universal Orlando Resort Backstage? | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Backstage?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee,FL
Hey guys I just wanted to know if it was Possible going backstage if your not a TM anymore and just a Regular visitor at UOR
is it possible to go behind backstage and not get caught by Security while going through Wardrobe and out the other side where TM's park their cars?

Hey guys I just wanted to know if it was Possible going backstage if your not a TM anymore and just a Regular visitor at UOR
is it possible to go behind backstage and not get caught by Security while going through Wardrobe and out the other side where TM's park their cars?

While anything is possible to a point, as of the past few years you will get caught and banned permanently. Even if you are with a TM or Manager they will be fired and you will be thrown out of the park. Bad news, don't try it.

no cause I'm just asking since I used to be a TM and that I Love Exploring areas like those but how could they possibly ban someone even if that person changes clothes and goes to Universal Citywalk?

Because your now a guest and not a TM anymore. I used to work for a theater center but if I just broke in and hung out on the stage I'd be arrested for trespassing because it's illegal. It's as simple as that really, enjoy the parks but don't become a woo and take advantage of them

Hey guys I just wanted to know if it was Possible going backstage if you're not a TM anymore and just a Regular visitor at UOR
See your question for the answer

Sure, it's easy to go backstage. But simply put, if you are in plain clothes (i.e. not in costume), security will very likely stop you and ask to see your TM ID before long. It happens all the time backstage, especially when walking between parks.

So, could you? Sure. But know the risks, know the consequences. Universal Orlando is private property and you are guest now. Going back there is not advised at all and you will very likely receive a ban. People have been banned for much less.

Status
Not open for further replies.