Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, your numbers aren't right, Magicians had more viewers overall than Mr Robot not including L+3, L+7, and International...even then Mr Robot isn't even USA's most viewed show...Also you do know NBC is the most viewed network amongst 18-49 year old and the second most viewed in total viewers? So while Gotham may be on Fox, people aren't watching it compared to other shows on NBC .
Top 75 TV shows of 2017-18 season | EW.com

USA viewerships:
USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 12/22/17) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

Mr Robot viewership
Mr Robot TV Show on USA: Ratings (Cancel or Season 4?)

Syfy:
Syfy TV Show Ratings (updated 12/22/17) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

The Magicians Viewership
The Magicians TV show on Syfy: ratings (cancel or season 3?) - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale

Television: Comcast had 4 of the most watched Television networks (NBC, MSNBC, USA, Telemundo) with 3 in the Top 10 per total viewers and then within the demo of 18-49 which are what makes studios the most money, they also had 4 channels (NBC, Telemundo, USA, Bravo) with 3 in the Top 10. The only channel that is having trouble currently is Universal Kids which say a -30% downward trend in viewership.
Source: Nielsen Via IndieWire
Highest Network Ratings of 2017: Most Watched Winners & Losers | IndieWire

At the same time is Disney building rides/attractions on the Punisher and those netflix shows, is Fox licensing out Archer for theme park attractions, isSix Flags pushing out DC based attractions that are exactly super high quality? Answer: No.

Uh, I wasn't talking about the theme parks and I'm not talking about the rating of the networks itself, but rather the popular appeal of IPs of various networks. Mr. Robot manages to garner as much fan base and is highly critically acclaimed that made USA Network much relevant in years against AMC and FX Networks. The Magicians, as far as I know, isn't really appealing enough like Avatar isn't even talked about, despite Avatar making billions. Yes, it's a popular TV show, but it doesn't have as much fan base as Mr. Robot does.

dddb2010cf036589e076f7afc78db6c3.jpg

Reactions: Porkchop and Joel
I like Mr. Robot a lot but how on earth are you going to make an exciting ride/attraction out of it?
The whole idea is not worth all pages of stating "facts".
On the other hand, announce a Battlestar Galactica ride and I need a change of undies...

While visiting family it was interesting to see how my nieces were watching a lot of TV on a network I was unfamiliar with: Universal Kids

It was fun and colorful (and apparently used to be the Sprout network), and more important, the kids are devoted to it (the way they used to be into Disney Chanel or old school Nickelodeon).

Also interesting to note that apparently yesterday was the last airings of the Harry Potter movies on Freeform (formerly Disney Family) and today my FB feed was bombarded with ads for the Harry Potter movies now being available from HBO.

Reactions: tankart150
While visiting family it was interesting to see how my nieces were watching a lot of TV on a network I was unfamiliar with: Universal Kids

It was fun and colorful (and apparently used to be the Sprout network), and more important, the kids are devoted to it (the way they used to be into Disney Chanel or old school Nickelodeon).

Also interesting to note that apparently yesterday was the last airings of the Harry Potter movies on Freeform (formerly Disney Family) and today my FB feed was bombarded with ads for the Harry Potter movies now being available from HBO.
*Formerly ABC Family

Aah yes. Well that has to go... They can build another three story building backstage somewhere else and put that on the first floor. The reason: They need to build a huge new marina back there for giant floats, screens, and floating pyrotechnics.
Good set up & hint;)....Sometimes you're like a classic Hollywood movie mystery writer. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.