Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: Scott W.
crap i think i just messed up watched the video again and towards the end one person when asked how good it was replies better then a universal simulator

How does a normal person get in to this? I took a look and seemed you have to be either in the biz or media
You don't have to be an IAAPA member to register, it's just a little more expensive if your not. It's really not worth the price of admission if your not in the business or getting in free somehow. I went once as I was meeting an exhibitor there and he had a pass for me, I don't think I would ever pay to go though.

You don't have to be an IAAPA member to register, it's just a little more expensive if your not. It's really not worth the price of admission if your not in the business or getting in free somehow. I went once as I was meeting an exhibitor there and he had a pass for me, I don't think I would ever pay to go though.
Thanks. I was hoping there was some kind of cheap ticket just for the expo hall. I know for a lot of the conferences I attend those are normally free or a pretty low price.... Then again the conferences I attend are not nearly as interesting

rmc_train_render_1_hdr-toning_0.jpg

I think these coasters are going to look beautiful when they're built. I'd love to see an RMC coaster in Orlando.

Reactions: anihilnation
Status
Not open for further replies.