Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal's Epic Hostel

In all seriousness, I think it's one of the ugliest hotels in Orlando after driving past it last weekend multiple times. I know it's not finished, but man it looks like a rainbow can of tuna fish.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Universal's Epic Hostel

In all seriousness, I think it's one of the ugliest hotels in Orlando after driving past it last weekend multiple times. I know it's not finished, but man it looks like a rainbow can of tuna fish.
I think it looks fine, it just looks odd without any foliage to accompany it at the moment.

Ugliest resort at UOR/WDW goes to Endless, followed up by the travesty they're building next to the Polynesian lol

Reactions: Ahmanet
I just need a bed, if this is cheap and really close to Epic, I'll look at my options later this year because I know when going to the other parks, I want to be at whatever hotels let you in early and unlimited express comes with them

The pricing will be the key on these two hotels. If they're cheap enough they'll do OK. But if they're not, they might have trouble filling the rooms. All the other Universal medium and low priced resorts have more to offer. Endless isn't great looking, but it has lots of cheap suites for families. These two are lacking that feature.

I wonder who owns that little plot of land in front of the Courtney Apartments and Universal Blvd. Would hate for something ugly to be build at that location and ruin some of the vistas of this resort.

I wonder who owns that little plot of land in front of the Courtney Apartments and Universal Blvd. Would hate for something ugly to be build at that location and ruin some of the vistas of this resort.
Do you mean the corner of Universal Blvd and Destination Pkwy? Cause that's where the 21-story W-Hotel by Marriott is going.

Oh, I see maybe you mean that little strip between the apartments and Universal Blvd... No clue who owns that. Seems to have access roads that lead to within apartment area, so maybe Courtney owns it for expansion? If not, would be a good spot for a strip mall and gas station lol

courtney2.jpg

Oh, I see maybe you mean that little strip between the apartments and Universal Blvd... No clue who owns that. Seems to have access roads that lead to within apartment area, so maybe Courtney owns it for expansion? If not, would be a good spot for a strip mall and gas station lol

Yeah the one across the 7-11, not the W hotel location.

Just searched OC records... a Staybridge Hotel is proposed there lol