Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It? | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Florida: What Do We Think About It?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, be grateful for no 6PM closures in favor of private events for the next two weeks!

But in all seriousness, USF was ridiculously packed last night thanks to the parade as well... so they definitely have no issues with incentivizing folks to stay late.
I am glad I am not going to Universal next week, I will be headed to TN where Dollywood local counties are either on spring break this week or in 2 weeks yet they are still open until 8 PM every night. Pretty ridiculous a regional park is open as long as Studios when their local counties are NOT on spring break. I was actually surprised Dollywood was open until 8 since it should be their slowest week of the month.

This isn’t the ET thread, but as I said there, it’s tradition for the ET entrance to be blocked.

View attachment 20838
Always reminds me of this..

business-shriek.jpg

You can’t tell me this character costs so much it needs to be cut to help fund the parks….. that’s absurd.
Actually... since it is a non-costumed fuzzy character, but a "face/speaking" role, they do get paid more.

But on the flip side, Universal is hardly hurting for money to pay their talent. So this just seems petty from a higher-up who doesn't actually spend time in the parks

535b89df-8a64-4aa1-bb8e-3de31258e963_text.gif

I know we're not supposed to keep harping on the cuts, the late openings, the attractions operating in subpar fashion, and the like... but this is not good stuff.
It’s very clear to me all resources are going towards making Epic Universe the best it can be. I just hope this is a trend for the time being as they greatly expand their resort, but this is appalling if true.

Actually... since it is a non-costumed fuzzy character, but a "face/speaking" role, they do get paid more.

But on the flip side, Universal is hardly hurting for money to pay their talent. So this just seems petty from a higher-up who doesn't actually spend time in the parks
Considering all the closed theatres, they don’t spend a lot on talent already! No need to cut this, it’s one of the few charms of the opening gates to this theme park.

Reactions: belloq87 and TylerG