Universal Studios Game | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Game

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Universal partner with Gameloft to produce something similar to Disney Magic Kingdoms where you can build your own theme park.

Excuse you I am not a "dawg". Use spell check next time. Its dog.
How is this in anyway a productive post? You know what @Joe meant by his post so don't turn this into something it isn't.

Either be willing to have a discussion of don't. You keep complaining that people aren't accepting your opinion, but you also have never even explained why you feel Potter "ruined" the parks. You just keep saying it over and over and then complaining that people won't accept it.

How is this in anyway a productive post? You know what @Joe meant by his post so don't turn this into something it isn't.

Either be willing to have a discussion of don't. You keep complaining that people aren't accepting your opinion, but you also have never even explained why you feel Potter "ruined" the parks. You just keep saying it over and over and then complaining that people won't accept it.
I don't like being called a "dawg". Again voicing MY opinion which I guess doesn't matter.

I don't like being called a "dawg". Again voicing MY opinion which I guess doesn't matter.

The goal of the discussion board is to discuss. You're posting opinions, without any context - which does not add anything to the discussion. There are plenty of different fish on this board, with a whole range of countering viewpoints and they all have no problem sharing those opinions.

If you're going to get bent all out of shape this easily, maybe the discussion board isn't for you.

Ok Im done. Over and out.
*puts on pot-stirrer hat*

"Over" means your current transmission is complete and you are waiting for a response.

Example - "What do mean, 'Potter ruined Universal?' Over."

"Out" means the entire discussion is complete and you expect no response.

Example - "I'm taking my ball and going home. Out."

Which do you mean? I'm confused.

Over.

Reactions: JMalez
In an attempt to try and have a real discussion about this...

As a person indifferent to the entire Harry Potter IP, I can see how someone could say HP ruined Universal. While I haven't been to USH, I live like 20 minutes from UO. The walk to Jurassic through Hogsmeade is MISERABLE. Forbidden Journey is great, but often not worth navigating the awestruck crowds that check their brains and manners at the gate.
Also has always irked me that Universal rolled out the proverbial red carpet for an IP that they didn't even have a hand in creating, while new Universal rides based on their own IPs have been lacking.

Does that sound like your experience, @Eric737 ?

*puts on pot-stirrer hat*

"Over" means your current transmission is complete and you are waiting for a response.

Example - "What do mean, 'Potter ruined Universal?' Over."

"Out" means the entire discussion is complete and you expect no response.

Example - "I'm taking my ball and going home. Out."

Which do you mean? I'm confused.

Over.
Childish.

The goal of the discussion board is to discuss. You're posting opinions, without any context - which does not add anything to the discussion. There are plenty of different fish on this board, with a whole range of countering viewpoints and they all have no problem sharing those opinions.

If you're going to get bent all out of shape this easily, maybe the discussion board isn't for you.
Their the ones getting their underpants out of shape. Im just making MY OPINION. I make my opinion and everyone barks and barks and barks. And as to the one who called me a "dawg" I ll refer to you as a hog. Oh wait I called someone a hog get ready for more barking.

Their the ones getting their underpants out of shape. Im just making MY OPINION. I make my opinion and everyone barks and barks and barks. And as to the one who called me a "dawg" I ll refer to you as a hog. Oh wait I called someone a hog get ready for more barking.

Y'know, people may understand your reason more if you gave an explanation to your beliefs.

I always do that when possible, so it may help clear the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.