Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess people dont understand what my opinion means. That's whats wrong with America. Its their opinion or none.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but not being able to elaborate on it doesn't give it any substance.

Hell, I don't think like Potter as a story, movie, book whatever but even I enjoyed the rides and even if I didn't, I can certainly appreciate the money that it has pumped into the parks and allowed the to build like never before. If Potter didn't happen, I highly doubt there would be all the new hotels and a new resort on the horizon.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but not being able to elaborate on it doesn't give it any substance.

Hell, I don't think like Potter as a story, movie, book whatever but even I enjoyed the rides and even if I didn't, I can certainly appreciate the money that it has pumped into the parks and allowed the to build like never before. If Potter didn't happen, I highly doubt there would be all the new hotels and a new resort on the horizon.
USH doesn't have room for new hotels.

I doubt thatll happen.

I mean, it was designated as one of two potential spots for a hotel in the NBCUniversal Evolution Plan.

Photo-Dec-20-12-55-40-AM.jpg

And considering that Evolution Plan was used for the process of the road to Hollywood's Hogsmeade in the beginning (keep in mind, they didn't stick to that entirely), it isn't like they didn't have that in mind.

Once again, I feel like it's a better idea, to just create a new thread as opposed to dragging this one down to where it isn't talking about what the thread was originally set to be.

That's been going on for years. But hey you never know. Look at CBS Television City on Beverly Blvd. Itll be flattened in a few years for condos/apartments.

Well I voiced my opinion and people cant accept it. Its their way or no way.
Some people have the opinion that the earth is flat. Doesn't make them right? Lol

But in all seriousness, I think you mean the addition of Harry Potter ruined the experienced FOR YOU. It's important when we talk about our thoughts online that we don't make sweeping general statements that don't apply to everyone.

On a macro level, Harry Potter, from a business and guest experience prospective has improved the resort immensely. It changed how the industry builds theme park lands and resulted in a positive growth in both sales and guest ratings.

On a micro level, it's not your thing. And that's ok.

This is ridiculous. I came here expecting a video game idea thread or something of that nature, and I get Harry Potter: Civil War. :doh:

I do think Universal should do more with the Planet Coaster team.

It would make a lot of sense, especially as they have already worked with them before with smaller DLC's from the past that isn't an expansion.

Also, they have collaborated with theme park industry groups like Cedar Fair, so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Do things that'd give the chance for people to create their own Universal park.

Well I voiced my opinion and people cant accept it. Its their way or no way.

Dawg, opinions mean there's lots of them. Just because you say something doesn't mean people are always gonna go "oh yeah he's right going to support this". It's a two way street that goes both ways. You're going to find those who agree with you and those who don't, and those who don't will be pushing back as they're trying to see how you view things.

I do think Universal should do more with the Planet Coaster team.

It would make a lot of sense, especially as they have already worked with them before with smaller DLC's from the past that isn't an expansion.

Also, they have collaborated with theme park industry groups like Cedar Fair, so it wouldn't be out of the question.

Do things that'd give the chance for people to create their own Universal park.

I think the BTTF DLC was well received.

Wasn't the Jurassic Park game also developed by the same people?

Dawg, opinions mean there's lots of them. Just because you say something doesn't mean people are always gonna go "oh yeah he's right going to support this". It's a two way street that goes both ways. You're going to find those who agree with you and those who don't, and those who don't will be pushing back as they're trying to see how you view things.
Excuse you I am not a "dawg". Use spell check next time. Its dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.