Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Singapore

Trick or Treat with Sesame Street Sizzle Reel Universal Studios Singapore (RWS)

Join Elmo and friends in an all-new Trick or Treat with Sesame Street show at Universal Studios Singapore. This Halloween season (2017), families can look forward to trick-or-treat fun at Resorts World Sentosa’s award-winning attractions with a range of activities suitable for the little ghoulies. Guests can join Elmo and Sesame Street friends in an all-new, original show at Universal Studios Singapore. For the first time, Universal Studios Singapore introduces a brand-new Halloween show for children titled Trick or Treat with Sesame Street. The 20-minute show will bring guests on a journey of friendship and kindness as they go trick or treating with favorite Sesame Street friends Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird and more!

Haha. Didn't realized the show was new but I watched it while I was there. It was enjoyable enough. Any show that ends in Thriller is a good time in my book.

I'm starting to wonder which will be the first attraction to be removed in Singapore. This park can stay stagnant for only so long before it needs something new. My guess is WaterWorld.

I'm starting to wonder which will be the first attraction to be removed in Singapore. This park can stay stagnant for only so long before it needs something new. My guess is WaterWorld.

While I agree that something will need to go so they can add new attractions, I think it's more likely that it will be Battlestar galactica (not very popular with the locals) or Madagascar. Both cover large footprints which could be used for another land.