Universal's "Brown Shirts" at it again | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's "Brown Shirts" at it again

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One year at HHN I was with a group of fellow 30-somethings. Let a friend take a sip of my drink and security saw. The way they handled the situation was terrible. We were flanked by four security guards that demanded to see our IDs. Once they saw our out of state drivers licenses they called Orlando PD over, who was much more laid back and we were free to go.

I understand they have to be careful about underage drinking, but I would expect a friendly "Hey guys, we are just trying to keep everyone safe by checking IDs. Do you mind if we take a quick look?" The way they handled the situation was aggressive and I can definitely see how they'd get some push back from certain groups.

There is lots of room for improvement as far as their security goes.

Reactions: Andysol and IOAGuy
It’s happened me to many times when I forgot the dog food or soda under the shopping cart and realize when I’m getting to my car and I go back and pay for them while apologizing. I’m sure she did leave in a hurry to get her kid cleaned up and forgot the gloves were sitting on the stroller. I have a 2 year old niece who we take to the parks and a situation can turn from good to bad in a second. The priority is the kid. Sounds to me like Universal was having a bad day that day. Rent a cops need something to do.