Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 187 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we can likely all agree on/get ready for, the next thing at UOR after Velocicoaster will definitely be Super Nintendo World, whether it’s with EU or without.

Not necessarily. They could still go for a JW makeover for River Adventure as a fairly low cost way of maintaining investment in the parks.

If a delay means we get LOTR I'd actually be ok with it :thumbsup:

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I would not be surprised if Universal takes everything back to the drawing board.

They slam SNW into KZ ASAP. And replace FFL with MoM like the original plan (and they are done with Potter). Also Pets replaces Shrek.

In EU they replace SNW with Pokemon and Beasts with LotR. But that creates the problem of LotR and HTTYD being very similar. So swap out HTTYD with a plussed up Panda from Beijing.

Zelda goes in LC. HHTYD, Trolls and Shrek take over Toon Lagoon.

Y'all figure out the timeline.

Low-key

SNW - 2023
Pets - 2024
Ministry - 2025

Perhaps one of the best things that can be thought of, is that for all accounts, UC has a hell of a lot of concepts and presumably plans that they have. They may be able to repurpose them more easily, without the need of spending large amounts of money on the design. Would also give NBCU/Comcast enough time to figure something out with the southern plot of land.

It depends if something else gets canned.
Ohhhh wonder what that would be, river adventure replacement/re-do I guess would count but it more seems like the final scene would be re-done and new boats. Not that that’s nothing I guess I more was talking totally new things. But if it’s SLOP I hope it’s not canned since the ride has been made already once, so less creative is needed. Just a hope

Hypothetically speaking, the main draw to Epic Universe was SNW and more potter followed by monsters. If they remove them then EU becomes what EPCOT became to me and would be last on the list to want to visit.

I'm still speculating as well lol. i will admit, part of my bias is me not seeing or knowing much about either LotR and Pokemon. I really don't think things will change with the current park other than when it will open. I can go on record by saying I really dont think SNW fits in with the cohesiveness of the studios. A Japan section featuring Pokemon, yes I think it will fit well but SNW, nah.

Right. I thought it was obvious that it was pure speculation, especially with LotR included.
Oh I’ve been speculating, you just gave me a nice possible template to work with :)

I’d still say/speculate we see Nintendo by 2024, somewhere on a Universal Orlando property. I don’t see things being as bad in 2024, and hopefully positive growth potential come 2022 so they go ahead and build. 2 year build doesn’t seem crazy to me either especially for Universal. This hypothetical timeline really only works for Kidzone though.

I'm still speculating as well lol. i will admit, part of my bias is me not seeing or knowing much about either LotR and Pokemon. I really don't think things will change with the current park other than when it will open. I can go on record by saying I really dont think SNW fits in with the cohesiveness of the studios. A Japan section featuring Pokemon, yes I think it will fit well but SNW, nah.

I mean, I guess? I don't think most people will care about that though. I just want SNW in any park ASAP.

Mario is getting an Illumination movie as well, so it fits. I wouldn’t worry too much, if anything Nintendo has been a mainstream media/entertainment company for decades so they’ve earned their right in USF, I don’t think anybody blinks an eye

Mario is getting an Illumination movie as well, so it fits. I wouldn’t worry too much, if anything Nintendo has been a mainstream media/entertainment company for decades so they’ve earned their right in USF, I don’t think anybody blinks an eye
Ummmm, are we forgetting...

61K35KF4Q0L._SY445_.jpg

And apparently they were being told they could be coming back as soon as they know what the new construction schedule looks like and they get the green light to re-start the project.

What could we see at Epic Universe if some themed lands happen to be cut do you think a nostalgia 90’s retro land with past attractions at Universal Studios Florida that were once classics?

Status
Not open for further replies.