Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 476 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on which Invisible Man you're doing (and like you said, probably not the best idea to go there).

With Drac, it could be him making sure you're ripe to become a vampire. Imagine hearing his hissing in your ear as he's looking for a new bite.
As soon as you said hissing I thought of Hannibal Lecter and OH MY GOD that would freak me the hell out if it was Anthony Hopkins :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: HHN Maddux
I'd like to see a preview center in the F&F attraction.
You start in the queue that houses big miniatures and artwork on the walls.
The two preview area's is where an actors plays as a creative telling you about how much work they are doing and giving a bit of insight in the whole process.
Then the tram ride! It goes trough the Epic Universe building site. Every 2 weeks a new 360 degree video is shot of the site as if you are riding trough it. Re-rideability and constant excitement is ensured.

I'd like to see a preview center in the F&F attraction.
You start in the queue that houses big miniatures and artwork on the walls.
The two preview area's is where an actors plays as a creative telling you about how much work they are doing and giving a bit of insight in the whole process.
Then the tram ride! It goes trough the Epic Universe building site. Every 2 weeks a new 360 degree video is shot of the site as if you are riding trough it. Re-rideability and constant excitement is ensured.

As long as the creative team talks about being family, this is good.

I have a feeling this hub is going to feel like classic Epcot. Idk how to describe that, I don’t love comparing two companies parks to another, but I feel the vibe and score of this part of the park is going to be just so enthralling. I sound lame but, I can’t wait to hang out here!!!

I agree. I think the Hub is going to be a very "chill" location. If the pathways are wide enough and the water features/landscaping on point I could see this as a nice palette cleanser between the lands. Also hoping for a very reduced line of sight. I don't really want to see from one end of the park to the other (USF). I want secrets and secluded areas, turning corners and being surprised.

Also glad that the layout is not strictly a wheel (IOA). You have the option to go around the outside of the Hub or cut across it in between the water features. Should help with crowd congestion.

I am very ready for a preview center.

With the rumor that they might switch the Tribute Store back to the old location for HHN/Christmas, maybe they'd put one in the open space in Hollywood.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
I agree. I think the Hub is going to be a very "chill" location. If the pathways are wide enough and the water features/landscaping on point I could see this as a nice palette cleanser between the lands. Also hoping for a very reduced line of sight. I don't really want to see from one end of the park to the other (USF). I want secrets and secluded areas, turning corners and being surprised.

Also glad that the layout is not strictly a wheel (IOA). You have the option to go around the outside of the Hub or cut across it in between the water features. Should help with crowd congestion.
I want to see landscaping start to be planted by summer 2024 so we have a full year of growth. I dunno how realistic that is from a construction standpoint though.

I’ll just be happy if my heels don’t sink into the walkways. :lmao:

Edit: Times like these make me miss @Teebin .

Last edited:
I want to see landscaping start to be planted by summer 2024 so we have a full year of growth. I dunno how realistic that is from a construction standpoint though.

I’ll just be happy if my heels don’t sink into the walkways. :lmao:

Edit: Times like these make me miss @Teebin .
I think that you'll start seeing some trees and larger landscaping going in this coming fall/winter.

I’m hoping for more Nintendo partnership announcements. Even a vague announcement of more movies after the success of Mario without confirming which franchises and of course this park lol.
Well well well lol

Very excited for the earnings call this week - what Epic news will be discussed?

Full Nintendo land details?
Potter land? Not sure if they've ever mentioned it publicly
Hub and hotels?
Save the other two lands for later?

I guess the argument is that they put a mini land in Beijing. Which, is/was pretty weird. I would prefer something else with that level of effects/presence. Just seems crazy like Joe said to put in something that old in your brand new park.
Eh, WaterWorld is great though. Why try to reinvent the wheel when the wheel is working just fine? It's sort of like saying that it's weird that they opened a TRON roller coaster in 2023. By all accounts, it seems people are enjoying that ride just like people enjoy WaterWorld. It don't need to be James Bond Stunt Spectacular or whatever to get people in the door. If a theme park show is good, people are going to go and go again in the case of APs no matter what the IP is.

I think WaterWorld into EU would be a great addition to UOR - Bourne was not it imo and I was honestly bored by that show. Cool showcase of tech, but to call it a stunt show is almost an insult to stunt shows considering they do about as minimal of stunts as possible in that show.

I mean, maybe? It'd be another spy stunt show like Bourne that's a bit too serious imo. I like the goofiness of IJSS and WaterWorld which is why I think something as ridiculous as Fast & Furious would make for a potentially great, action packed, dumb fun stunt show.

Never really thought of Fast & Furious as a stunt show... would be awesome. A mix of Bourne/Lights Motors Action would be pretty dope.

Good question to be asked: but is Thursday looking to be an Epic day? I could've sworn Joe had seemingly insinuated on this month being Epic, and my mind goes to glance at the upcoming Earnings Call.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I mean, maybe? It'd be another spy stunt show like Bourne that's a bit too serious imo. I like the goofiness of IJSS and WaterWorld which is why I think something as ridiculous as Fast & Furious would make for a potentially great, action packed, dumb fun stunt show.
I guess my thought is that the Daniel Craig films have featured incredible stunts with both performers and vehicles and the soundtrack is sick. I don't think the seriousness hurts it as a stunt show; but I also don't think the goofiness of WaterWorld is what has made it successful. so, might just be a mileage may vary situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.