Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 490 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually only made one as it was a custom design for wonderland. Thankfully so as it never runs and has had problems from day one. Could be why it;s only one made.

I was joking about a Jump, but I do hope a new flat is put here. The alternate concept for the carousel, the spinner, would be a great way to balance the hub (and add another ride).

Reactions: Killer Klown
Go big or go home lol
0505b9_fde58c0235e64607bd094ae39885ab78~mv2.jpg

oooorrrr. . .
maxresdefault.jpg

DiskoCoaster15.jpg

ZPL_Rides-DiskoCoaster-img10.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: alias8703
Well, since you do not need a long lift hill, you can have a show scenes that feature the launch mechanics and now with a reverse spike. All this could be done indoors.

If folks want to talk about Epic Universe entering the DisneySea conversation, I think we can be hoping for something a little more ambitious (... and themed...) for the Creature ride.

We're just sharing ride experiences first that Orlando doesn't have, the theming addition is just kinda assumed.

A not so great Dutch theme park that I loved to visit when I was a kid had two very unique rides that would fit the bill in Epic Universe. Only one of the two is still in operation.
The one on the right had a problematic ride system and I think it was sold to a park in the UK where it died.
Slagharen-Apollo-14-Zweefapollo.jpg

A not so great Dutch theme park that I loved to visit when I was a kid had two very unique rides that would fit the bill in Epic Universe. Only one of the two is still in operation.
The one on the right had a problematic ride system and I think it was sold to a park in the UK where it died.
Slagharen-Apollo-14-Zweefapollo.jpg

That’s a cool swings ride.

Reactions: tielo
Inside a showbuilding with a stunning facade.

Mind you, I haven't been bringing up DisneySea as a comparison point. Others have, that's why I mentioned it.

Regardless, I want the next version of Jaws/Jungle Cruise for Creature.

Then we can all agree that theme parks elevate what normally would be standard flat rides into something special with decorations, theme, music, and more.

Inside a showbuilding with a stunning facade.

Mind you, I haven't been bringing up DisneySea as a comparison point. Others have, that's why I mentioned it.

Regardless, I want the next version of Jaws/Jungle Cruise for Creature.
I'll see your Jaws/Jungle Cruise only if they use glass bottom boats.

Edit: Other option is a dark version of Na'vi River Journey

Last edited:
Reactions: belloq87
I would love Universal to do a Jungle Cruise inspired boat ride with Pokemon instead of animals. It will never happen, but that ride would be a huge hit IMO.

The glass bottom idea could even be used to project fish Pokemon like Magikarp siwmming under your boat.

Reactions: alias8703
Then we can all agree that theme parks elevate what normally would be standard flat rides into something special with decorations, theme, music, and more.
Not really, no. They can certainly be nice set decorations used tastefully and sporadically (Simpsons spinner) but are more often non-entities (Storm Force) or actively detrimental (Magic Carpet). Only very, very rarely are they anything more (Maters Jamboree would fit in that very small group). Dumbo is illustrative here - supposedly a beloved attraction and one of the icons of the park, Disney moved it and ridership diminished - turns out it was the location, not the most famous flat in the world, that was the draw. (The one flat that always seems to bolster a park is the carousel - which EU is getting! Yay! ) Generally, flats don’t really add much and only subtract if they serve as an excuse not to add other, more interesting attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.