Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that green congress looking building could also end up being a WizWorld merch store accessible from the hub similar to nintendo’s

Reactions: Alicia
Kowalski transcends all boundaries of nation, class, and creed.

But seriously, Alicia has suggested that Kowalski's could exist in one of the buildings outside of the Fantastic Beasts land, thus giving it more thematic latitude than offerings within the land proper.
Yeah i liked her idea when I saw that in the video.

Reactions: Alicia
I'm really curious what kind of food they will end up doing in dragon land. I'm thinking you have to have roasted meats and lots of fish (for the dragons of course). I'm thinking they also have to have some basic kid food since that will probably be the main family restaurant. I hope it ends up even better than Leaky Cauldron.

I'm really curious what kind of food they will end up doing in dragon land. I'm thinking you have to have roasted meats and lots of fish (for the dragons of course). I'm thinking they also have to have some basic kid food since that will probably be the main family restaurant. I hope it ends up even better than Leaky Cauldron.

My guess, similar to Potter, is that they'll use food more similar to that of the countries Dragon's is inspired by (so in this case, Norway/Scandinavian inspired dishes)

Reactions: shiekra38
My guess, similar to Potter, is that they'll use food more similar to that of the countries Dragon's is inspired by (so in this case, Norway/Scandinavian inspired dishes)

Yeah, and fish (one time in kebab form) is for sure the most recurring type of food in the movies so fish dishes are definitely possible

If there was a food scene in Dragons, you can be sure they will attempt to re-create it haha

For the non-Magical portions of Paris, a Patisserie, a Crêperie, and a Café with sidewalk seating are all possible.

When I think of the Great Hall restaurant in Dragons, all I can come up with is the Family Feast at the 3 Broomsticks.

universal-potter-food-great-feast-three-broomsticks-2800x1197-a.jpg

But walking around with an ale in one hand and a turkey leg in the other sounds like a good Viking breakfast.

For the non-Magical portions of Paris, a Patisserie, a Crêperie, and a Café with sidewalk seating are all possible.

When I think of the Great Hall restaurant in Dragons, all I can come up with is the Family Feast at the 3 Broomsticks.

But walking around with an ale in one hand and a turkey leg in the other sounds like a good Viking breakfast.
I’ve honestly never had a Turkey leg so waiting for Berk and (hopefully) and IPA to walk around with sounds ideal.

Kowalski transcends all boundaries of nation, class, and creed.

But seriously, Alicia has suggested that Kowalski's could exist in one of the buildings outside of the Fantastic Beasts land, thus giving it more thematic latitude than offerings within the land proper.

LOL! I guessed something like that a few pages ago!

I have no earthly clue how they’ll try to handle any of the consumables in the Mario franchise, though I can see some sort of pimped-out banana for DK Country. Finding the story reason for a Jacob/Queenie Bakery thing would be strange in Paris. I don’t think anyone has ever really wanted to eat anything in Berk, though if they treat it like Medieval Times it might be fun. And then of course you could... suck down some blood... in Monsters... or wicked potions or. Something.

I dunno. I imagine that, due to the time-space theme, the portals might have some amount of “leakage”, allowing the Fantastic Beasts bakery to appear anachronistically and as if ripped from New York on-it’s-own just in front of the entry to Paris? Or perhaps an Animal Crossing fruit stand, etc? A food cart ripped from Ancient Egypt, pulled from the Mummy-verse? Or even, like, something Shrek or Trolls related outside of Berk. Ooh, King Julian’s Tiki Bar.

And originally Olivander’s was only in Diagon Alley. Maybe he franchised or expanded?

Reasonable assumption, for sure. But... Olivander is a very, very old wizard whose wands are absolutely prized in the Wizarding community. Jacob briefly popped into Paris for a few days (if that) and was whisked away to Hogwarts almost immediately after? Are they gonna pull a Pandora on us and make this Paris/London way after the events of FB? After the events of Harry Potter proper it gets more complicated, as the FB characters would be way dead.

Last edited:
Jacob briefly popped into Paris for a few day (if that) and was whisked away to Hogwarts almost immediately after?
I think it would be funny if they explained all Kowalski related continuity errors with the explanation that he was under Queenie's mind control.

On the note of food and beverage, Queenie's Mind Control would be the perfect name for a Wizarding cocktail ;) .

Reactions: SarahKay and Alicia

Make that a duck leg. No turkeys in medieval Scandinavia. :)

I’ve honestly never had a Turkey leg so waiting for Berk and (hopefully) and IPA to walk around with sounds ideal.

If they have an ipa it will be mediocre as they contract all the Specialty craft beers Through florida beer Co. They just rename the regular beers they already make for the attractions in uni

Sooo, just gonna be 2 Ministry rides? Makes sense if they’re going for:
Wizarding World: Hogsmeade
Wizarding World: Diagon Alley
Wizarding World: Ministry Of Magic

I’m just not sure how they can pull off 2 ministries being right next to each other seamlessly

I’m just not sure how they can pull off 2 ministries being right next to each other seamlessly
two rides (London/Paris) plus one show in the London area. ......They'll come up with some really cool explanation/scenario, no doubt.

Last edited:

You could always make the spiritual successor to the Diagon Brick Wall, but instead it’s a really big, static floo fireplace.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.