Universal's "Getting Closer to Normal" Guidelines | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's "Getting Closer to Normal" Guidelines

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BREAKING: Universal Orlando Resort Reportedly Will No Longer Require Masks Indoors
(Emphasis on the reportedly)

This is a great example on why this particular site (and the Disney side of it) has a bad reputation, if this turns out to be false it's going to create headaches tomorrow for TMs (Even with "reportedly") Won't matter, they have the clicks.

This is a great example on why this particular site (and the Disney side of it) has a bad reputation, if this turns out to be false it's going to create headaches tomorrow for TMs (Even with "reportedly") Won't matter, they have the clicks.

Got to get those double clicks.

I'm wondering if Orange County has notified some businesses that they'll make a determination today in regards to the under 5.0 benchmark for lifting mandates. Or if they'll do it at their next meeting on June 2nd. :think:

I’m getting the vibes this is an out of control TM rumor. We’ll know at end of business today if the site is updated.

Yeah I'd rather wait to hear it from Universal themselves, or at least a site I've heard of before (sorry lol.) I'm not sure how reputable they are but it doesn't seem like anyone else is reporting it yet.

I'm wondering if Orange County has notified some businesses that they'll make a determination today in regards to the under 5.0 benchmark for lifting mandates. Or if they'll do it at their next meeting on June 2nd. :think:

Outside of theme park adjacent businesses, no Orange County business I've seen has required masks all week. Includes getting my hair cut. Pretty sure I predicted this last year, but theme parks are the caboose on this fast-moving train.

Outside of theme park adjacent businesses, no Orange County business I've seen has required masks all week. Includes getting my hair cut. Pretty sure I predicted this last year, but theme parks are the caboose on this fast-moving train.
Same here in Tampa, all business are communicating "if vaccinated"