Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the buildings going up is interesting. We've dedicated so much time and attention to the slides and the volcano (understandably), that no one has really spoken about the other aspects of the environment. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Seeing the buildings going up is interesting. We've dedicated so much time and attention to the slides and the volcano (understandably), that no one has really spoken about the other aspects of the environment. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

Ya, I'm super excited to see the two story cabanas.. that's where you'll find me when this place opens :peace:

All look like it's coming along nicely. Minor gripe, I don't like any of the slide colours at all they seem quite bold I think pastel type colours would have looked more appealing but I guess I'll wait to see the end product before making a final judgement on them.

They should totally put the old Avalanche/Dante's Peak/Mummy tunnel from the Universal Studios Hollywood backlot in there underneath Adventure Way to go through on your way to and from the park.

icetunnel6.jpg

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
Wow...that is quite the drop. Sorry if this has been discussed, is it just going to be flights of stairs to the top? Elevator? I mean this is a massive structure.....

Wow...that is quite the drop. Sorry if this has been discussed, is it just going to be flights of stairs to the top? Elevator? I mean this is a massive structure.....

I would expect stairs. I don't see any provisions for an elevator. That is going to be one heck of a climb though.

Maybe there will be observation platforms along the climb with refreshments to rest? Tiki bars in the volcano! An Orlando theme park wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to sell something right?

Sorry if this has been discussed, is it just going to be flights of stairs to the top? Elevator? I mean this is a massive structure.....

There was one of those raft type lifts going into the volcano years back. I have no idea what it was intended for. Beyond that, I have no idea as it was so unclear...

Status
Not open for further replies.