Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 455 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The views from the Cabana Tower rooms looking at Volcano bay are supposedly amazing and spectacular according to a lot of media tweets but Universal isn't letting press release pictures just yet of it. I wonder why?

Reactions: Andysol
My guess is that they don't want pictures from a view that could build up some negative reaction. (I4's proximity to the park/construction equipment still on-site)

This's the view from the rooms if you don't know: :)

Reactions: JoeCamel
Wave pool looks a little shallow to me. Even in the pics with people in it all the way to the rope looked around waist deep. Anyone else get the same feeling?

Reactions: lillylyon123334
Isn't there a main building at the park?? I believe This is just to help out so it is what it is. Just another way to speed things along I think. If this wasn't here it'll be complaints about not having some quick location to purchase tickets.
The ticket counter actually looks fine to me. I don't really understand the complaints.
Now the security? It looks like you're about to go to the "Dangerous Minds" high school or Guantanamo Bay.

I believe that security location is temporary for Team Members during training.
Good to hear. If I'm not mistaken, the security happens before the bus, correct?
Curious how it will work at the resorts if that's the case- does the bus driver become the security guy too like the boat captains?

Info is gonna come down fast and hard on this one. Gotta do my best to not overreact one way or the other :)

Reactions: UNIrd and 12th Man
The local news has taken to just being like "well, tomorrow is going to be interesting..."

The news anchors even make this face:

:-/

So despite all their dramatic narratives of "will it be done!!?" the past few weeks they've now firmly become "well, someone pass the popcorn for this shitshow."

Status
Not open for further replies.