Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Park Hours

Apr 14, 2013
I know I saw somewhere park hours for Volcano Bay summer hours posted but can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it came from a travel agency convention or something like that. The official page surprisingly doesn't have any hours posted yet.

Is there any info on park hours anyone can share? I seem to remember 9:00am to 10:00pm most summer nights but I could be completely wrong.

I know I saw somewhere park hours for Volcano Bay summer hours posted but can't seem to find it anywhere. I think it came from a travel agency convention or something like that. The official page surprisingly doesn't have any hours posted yet.

Is there any info on park hours anyone can share? I seem to remember 9:00am to 10:00pm most summer nights but I could be completely wrong.
As @Mad Dog said nothing official but it is generally known that 9 - 10 will be the closing so they can get the volcano shows in after dark.

They had been posted a couple of months ago, someone posted screenshots of them. So I guess they took them down?

EDIT: Or they may have disappeared when they changed the website.
Yes, I remember that. Nothing today though. They have script for VB on the calendar page, but no calendar. It exists, but with no scheduled hours. :)

VB hours are in the UOR app. 9pm or 10pm closings for all the parks. Thank god they've seem to have stopped renting the parks out so much...

VB hours are in the UOR app. 9pm or 10pm closings for all the parks. Thank god they've seem to have stopped renting the parks out so much...
It must be a good price if they are willing to close the entire park...Hopefully they'll wait a while with VB

On opening day itself, does anyone know if they will also be doing the '1 hour early admission' to VB for onsite hotel guests? Thanks in advance for any wisdom on this.

On opening day itself, does anyone know if they will also be doing the '1 hour early admission' to VB for onsite hotel guests? Thanks in advance for any wisdom on this.
I don't know for sure but I wouldn't think so. Opening ceremony perhaps?