WandaVision | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm guessing around the 18th or the 25th, but not on the days themself.

I don't see them overlapping Soul or Mando's finale, only because I think they want to make sure that the servers can take the intake.
Disney+ has shown to like Tuesdays as an alternate release date every so often, so maybe the 22nd or 29th? Although given we're dealing with a holiday season and people are going to be at home in large numbers, I could see them maybe wanting to premiere it on Sunday the 27th so that the show is out right after a bunch of people get subscriptions for christmas and then it would continue with a weekly Friday release schedule after that.

So that means 2020 is officially going without any MCU material for the first time since 2009.

Sucks that we have to wait until Mid-January, but I get it from the Disney+ side. They have a lot going on through December with The Right Stuff finishing up, Mando going until December 18th and then Soul (along with a slew of other original movies and specials). Disney probably sees their December as having enough content and it’s not ideal to start a show at the end of the calendar year anyway, especially when the show is only a 6 episode mini-series.

Plus, they may run into an issue of having to wait a bit to release Falcon and the Winter Soldier because of Black Widow, so this at least fills a gap.

Not really too much new here, but another teaser dropped. Only two weeks until this show comes out. I honestly don't exactly know what to expect, but my guess is Wanda will lose her mind by the end of it as I think she's going to be a villain in Multiverse of Madness if they follow the House of M storyline.

Also, gotta say, I absolutely LOVE Wanda's Brady Bunch/That 70's Show look they gave her in this show.

Reactions: joelbryant11
I like how we went from this being a supposed 6-episode show to 9 episodes. I just hope it doesn’t feel bloated and the show warrants the 9 episodes.

Also, the 9-episodes means that there will be no break at all between WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier. WandaVision will end on March 12th and FatWS begins on March 19th.

Reactions: Tristan
I like how we went from this being a supposed 6-episode show to 9 episodes. I just hope it doesn’t feel bloated and the show warrants the 9 episodes.

Also, the 9-episodes means that there will be no break at all between WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier. WandaVision will end on March 12th and FatWS begins on March 19th.

Makes sense. Keep the momentum and pull people in for the next series.

Reactions: Nick

It's a "6 hour event" per marketing, so that's an average episode length of 40 minutes. It'll probably take the Mandalorian approach and have episodes anywhere between 30-50 minutes.

It's a "6 hour event" per marketing, so that's an average episode length of 40 minutes. It'll probably take the Mandalorian approach and have episodes anywhere between 30-50 minutes.
I like that Mando has the creative flexibility to have shorter episodes if it’s what it calls for and longer episodes if the story calls for it as well. I admit though, I like when stay closer to 40 minutes though.

Reactions: Jerroddragon