WaterWorld | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Incredibly short stint. What the hell? Feels almost pointless to include it.
I hope if people like it, it returns for the summer

I'm kinda surprised they are doing it....look at the hours for next month even the Friday before Memorial day the park is only open until 7 PM....its the off season for USH until June (maybe the tram opening weekend it will be busy but besides that....not so much)

Question for you all. When should one arrive to catch a performance ? How early before a showtime?
Good Question, I assume this will take over for the pre show they do now where they hit people with water and make you cheer.

So 15-20 , before to be safe and if your going day one might be good to go before that because I'm sure people will be going there to see it

Reactions: Jake S
Good Question, I assume this will take over for the pre show they do now where they hit people with water and make you cheer.

So 15-20 , before to be safe and if your going day one might be good to go before that because I'm sure people will be going there to see it

I don’t think this preshow thing will be happening on our trip, so just general show arrival time, for a normal showing. 15-20 seems doable!