WDW Cuts and Upcharges | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

WDW Cuts and Upcharges

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
more serious though is Disney kinda already prepped for it.All Disney tickets have rfid so all they have to do is fence off the land and have it act like another ticket entrance.

How could they possibly implement this without putting up ticket barriers?

I'm pretty sure they mean you wouldn't have access to the parks entirely. US/IOA has implemented this but I imagine it might be trickier when there's 4 Disney parks and therefore multiple blackout dates to keep track of (unless there's no plans for simultaneous attraction openings in the future which... sounds about right).

WDW cut the banjo boys and Bob this week. So sad
Pretty soon they'll have no "live" entertainment and only AA's performing. On the bright side, Universal has been hiring some of the laid off DHS Citizens of Hollywood. We talked to two of them at Universal Studios (Monroe show director, Yellow Cab driver), and they were quite happy that Universal hired them.

Pretty soon they'll have no "live" entertainment and only AA's performing. On the bright side, Universal has been hiring some of the laid off DHS Citizens of Hollywood. We talked to two of them at Universal Studios (Monroe show director, Yellow Cab driver), and they were quite happy that Universal hired them.
Disney has been replacing live entertainment with live entertainment. This is seen heavily at Epcot as musical acts come and go monthly these days - which I actually enjoy bc I never know who will be performing when I go. So that's just entertainment that is being circulated in and out in the same venue. I'm cool with that.

On the other side of things, you get cuts like Banjo Boys and Bob, which likely stems from the recent addition of The Muppets show in Liberty square. The two things have nothing to do with each other, which is the frustrating thing. The only reasoning is to keep the entertainment budget down which is just BS.

Disney has been replacing live entertainment with live entertainment. This is seen heavily at Epcot as musical acts come and go monthly these days - which I actually enjoy bc I never know who will be performing when I go. So that's just entertainment that is being circulated in and out in the same venue. I'm cool with that.

On the other side of things, you get cuts like Banjo Boys and Bob, which likely stems from the recent addition of The Muppets show in Liberty square. The two things have nothing to do with each other, which is the frustrating thing. The only reasoning is to keep the entertainment budget down which is just BS.
I really dislike the limited role, due to dwindling cast numbers, of the DHS Citizens of Hollywood. They were one of the primary reasons I visited DHS. Great entertaining routines. I'd rather watch talented live performers than a bunch of regular people dressed up in Storm Trooper uniforms dancing around the park.

Reactions: JoeCamel