WDW Price Increase Thread | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

WDW Price Increase Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
and.....a return to differential one day ticket prices for the individual parks, at an increase of course....Interesting that AK has the lowest rates. Really shows that park needs more attractions to increase interest.
Park specific pricing in addition to date specific pricing.
* MK.....$124 to $189
* Epcot. $114 to $179
*DHS.....$124 to $179
*AK........$109 to $159

Parkhoppers increase

AP's will increase once sales resume
*Incredi Pass...$1399 ($1299)
*Sorcerer..........$969 ($899)
*Pirate...............$749 ($699)
Glad I bought my April 2023 vacation multi day tickets a couple of months ago. It was an easy guess this would happen.

Disney really out here saying Epcot and DAK are lesser experiences.

and.....a return to differential one day ticket prices for the individual parks, at an increase of course....Interesting that AK has the lowest rates. Really shows that park needs more attractions to increase interest.
Park specific pricing in addition to date specific pricing.
* MK.....$124 to $189
* Epcot. $114 to $179
*DHS.....$124 to $179
*AK........$109 to $159

Parkhoppers increase

AP's will increase once sales resume
*Incredi Pass...$1399 ($1299)
*Sorcerer..........$969 ($899)
*Pirate...............$749 ($699)
Glad I bought my April 2023 vacation multi day tickets a couple of months ago. It was an easy guess this would happen.
Pretty dramatic increase, wowza

Getting close to that $200 mark

Reactions: Darko
They are really spinning giving us things that we used to have as wonderful new incentives as to why prices need to go up

Betting more WDW increases come within the next few months or so, especially genie plus ...Why?....It's the Disney way.....and most of these increases at WDW and Disneyland are way above the present national inflation rate.

and the water parks.................Disney should just say they're adding a Disney+ Black Hole TAX on the park guests.
Maybe two weeks ago they debuted a new, cheap water park season pass because Typhoon has been so empty. Disney a bloated bureaucracy where one department has no idea what the other is doing.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I don't know how they can really justify these price increases.

I already knew I was out for DIsneyland next year...but yeah this like doubles down on it. We aren't getting that much new and they keep raisies prices on EVERYTHING. Like why is parking more? or Genie Plus? They have added nothing to those services

They did just raise wages and have additional raises scheduled before the end of the year, so in theory these increases are to offset increased costs of running their business.

I don't know how they can really justify these price increases.
That new union contract has consequences.

Also… not insignificant is that the on-again, off-again move of CA jobs to Lake Nona really altered the balance of professional roles in Orlando. Without going into too much detail, east coast people had one sense regarding job levels while west coast people had another (higher) sense of job levels, so there has been some… changes… to professional roles to stop all of the parks people from rushing toward the Lake Nona jobs that may not even be staying. All a mess.

Last edited:
That new union contract has consequences.

Also… not insignificant is that the on-again, off-again move of CA jobs to Lake Nona really altered the balance of professional roles in Orlando. Without going into too much detail, east coast people had one sense regarding job levels while west coast people had another (higher) sense of job levels, so there has been some… changes… to professional roles to stop all of the parks people from rushing toward the Lake Nina jobs that may not even be staying. All a mess.
I always see it as wages are up so we have to charge more

But these price's don't don't just cover the wage increase but just to make more profits as well. It's like inflation right now every company says its because wages are growing (at a snails pace) but is just companies just want better margins. Not saying ticket prices shouldn't come up to pay people more but its really a half truth at best and old thinking when we have data to back up that's not why things are costing more now then a few years ago

Reactions: Grabnar and Rhian