Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland | Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Some of the most haunting original stories from Halloween Horror Nights over the years have been set in the mysterious town of Carey – and this year, Welcome to SCarey: Horror in the Heartland will combine these stories and bring them to life once again in a first-ever haunted house that pays homage to the event’s 30-year history. Guests will be transported back to the shady township of Carey and enter familiar settings that will leave fans shrieking from nostalgia and horror. From the ghastly cave of vampires from The Hive, the decrepit attic of Dead End and the disturbing Meetz Meats human deli from Leave it to Cleaver, they’ll find no escape from the evil of Carey once and for all.

I'm so excited for SCarey, the facade looks so cool and the scenes are some of the best scenes featured at HHN. Im just disappointed that people felt the need to keep going back there to look at the facade illegaly

The aesthetic to this house is pretty great from what we have seen with the Facade. I think it's a great opportunity for fans to experience or re-experience houses from HHN's past. I'm not as excited for this as other houses but I'm sure it will be great.

The aesthetic to this house is pretty great from what we have seen with the Facade. I think it's a great opportunity for fans to experience or re-experience houses from HHN's past. I'm not as excited for this as other houses but I'm sure it will be great.
I've been a fan of HHN for so long, but never went. I'm really excited to witness iconic HHN moments and locations for myself

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Leave it to Clever was the first house I ever went through, back when it was in the Disaster Queue. I was terrified as a 17 year old lol so very excited and nostalgic about that being in this house. Can’t wait!

For those that have gone: Which past houses are used? I’d like to spend time brushing up on my lore to get maximum contact-high nostalgia.

Reactions: Sledge
Boooo @ no Sculders, but the lineup sounds fun. I heard that there is at least a pretty clear Cindy reference in the OrFanage segment?

So correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the lineup (in order):
  • Depths of Fear
  • Hive
  • Wyandot Estate
  • Dead End
  • The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes
  • H.R. Bloodengutz
  • Slaughter Sinema
  • Leave it to Cleaver
  • Hellgate Prison

Last edited:
Reactions: Coolbfitz