"What If Universal Studios Brought Back 1 Classic Attraction!!! (What Ride would you choose?) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

"What If Universal Studios Brought Back 1 Classic Attraction!!! (What Ride would you choose?)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it was a time of misery for Universal fans for parks.. the mindset wasn't what it is right now for Universal Parks and Resorts. still going with ET

I think Universal slightly regrets it only because A. Our Mummy sucks B. It was an amazing family friendly ride for everyone.

I wonder if the rumor is true that Spielberg was pissed off that they closed it in Hollywood and made a contact with Universal to not close it in Orlando.

But as for now, I don't think Universal cares lol.

I at times wonder if Universal would have removed BTTF in the current mindset. The film sort of had a resurge after the ride closed.

If Universal was building am IOA quality USF in the early 90s, a cool thing to build would've been a BTTF land, with all the courthouse square buildings from 2015, and a BTTF ride set inside the iconic courthouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: drdelorean
If its a show I would say the mummy tunnel but with new efects maybe fire and it would not be in a tunnel

if its a ride I would say house of horrors

I would've actually wanted The Mummy Returns: Chamber of Doom. I actually prefer this attraction more than our RotM ride because this attraction had more of the movie elements. I do not enjoy mummies with glowing eyes. And E.T. Adventure.