What new shopping would you like to see in CW? | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

What new shopping would you like to see in CW?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would love it if they replaced Moes with Tijuana Flats(A Orlando chain similar to moes)
:thumbs:

Yep, they could go all out with the theming of Tijuana Flats in CityWalk!!! But also I would prefer a Pancheros, which is the best quality burrito chain IMO.

Personally I would like to see a Hollister Co. or Aeropostale. Doesn't hurt to look to good while riding The Incredible Hulk. :lol:

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I think Ale House should just cut out the middle man and move their Kirkman location on property. :drool:

Really? When I am at Uni that is the last place I am thinking about going to. I have one of those 10 minutes from me on Semoran/436 near the airport. We still don't go to it much more than twice a year if that. Rather go to some of the other places around there.

Totally agree about Tijuana flats. Local place, awesome food, awesome atmosphere, and we go there all the time.

Really? When I am at Uni that is the last place I am thinking about going to. I have one of those 10 minutes from me on Semoran/436 near the airport. We still don't go to it much more than twice a year if that. Rather go to some of the other places around there.

Totally agree about Tijuana flats. Local place, awesome food, awesome atmosphere, and we go there all the time.

We have Tijuana Flats here in south FL (at least in Palm Beach and Broward counties). I also enjoy eating there and think it would be a great fit at UNI.

The amount of traffic that restaurant gets from park guest, team members, and locals would astound you.

An outdoor store like a small version of bass pro shop would be fun.
Newbury comics would be a grand slam for them.