What to "add" to Islands of Adventure

shiekra38

Veteran Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
My list:
  1. Lost Continent needs to go ASAP. Hyrule replacement, featuring a family dark ride and a family-thrill dark ride.
  2. Keep Toon Lagoon as is, but refresh Dudley and build a SLoP clone where the theater is.
  3. Build a Avengers dark-ride where Doom is.
That's it.
This is great...Dudley really just needs some new AAs and Projection Mapping in certain areas. It really is a classic ride

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
I think the next thing after JP coaster will be either a full time show added to Seuss Landing (why not have a year long Grinchmas show and mini Christmas land and meet and greet?) or Lost Continent closing for Hyrule. I could see us getting Hyrule before Pokémon or anything.

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
I think the next thing after JP coaster will be either a full time show added to Seuss Landing (why not have a year long Grinchmas show and mini Christmas land and meet and greet?) or Lost Continent closing for Hyrule. I could see us getting Hyrule before Pokémon or anything.
I love the Grinchmas show, and watch it repeatedly, but I don't think there's a year round demand for the show, even though it' may be the best musical show in Orlando. Same with a mini Christmas land. It has a stronger effect as a two month 'special' feel....Hyrule would be a good replacement for Lost Continent. Almost the same feel, but refreshed wuth new attractions and a bit different theme.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee

shiekra38

Veteran Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I think a Grinch ride and mini Christmas land would be great

Also, a rework of CiTH

JPRA513

Rookie
May 1, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Grinchmas show, and watch it repeatedly, but I don't think there's a year round demand for the show, even though it' may be the best musical show in Orlando. Same with a mini Christmas land. It has a stronger effect as a two month 'special' feel....Hyrule would be a good replacement for Lost Continent. Almost the same feel, but refreshed wuth new attractions and a bit different theme.
Agreed something needs to happen with Lost Continent but I still hate the idea of the only "original" land in the park being replaced with yet another IP. I know that doesn't mean much these days though. As long as it's well done...