What's Up With the Nets and a Light Pole Falling!!! | Inside Universal Forums

What's Up With the Nets and a Light Pole Falling!!!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently a lot of things have been breaking at Animal Kingdom lately.. About a month or so ago a branch broke off from the Tree of Life and now I read that a light pole fell onto a train at Expedition Everest, luckily no one was hurt even though no one was probably even on the train.. Maybe it's just me but it seems that as the older the parks become they are susceptible to incidents like this. I know in central Florida there are a lot of storms throughout the year and some can be crazy windy too. Does anyone know if the rides and attractions are inspected periodically for things like this? I would think that this would be an area that would be covered when a ride or attraction goes down for maintenance. Have any of you ever scene things happen like this when you were at the parks? Here's a picture of the new nets installed under sections of the Tree of Life in AK as a precaution now to falling branches. It's really sad to see this since it takes away from the majestic view of the tree but I can also understand the safety implications also. What do you guys think about the new nets and also about the breaking down of parks over time??
IMG_6391.jpg

Copyright © Mice Chat

My Theme Park Fanatic
http://mythemeparkfanatic.blogspot.com
:wave:

Last edited:
So, apparently a lot of things have been breaking at Animal Kingdom lately.. About a month or so ago a branch broke off from the Tree of Life and now I read that a light pole fell onto a train at Expedition Everest, luckily no one was hurt even though no one was probably even on the train.. Maybe it's just me but it seems that as the older the parks become they are susceptible to incidents like this. I know in central Florida there are a lot of storms throughout the year and some can be crazy windy too. Does anyone know if the rides and attractions are inspected periodically for things like this? I would think that this would be an area that would be covered when a ride or attraction goes down for maintenance. Have any of you ever scene things happen like this when you were at the parks? Here's a picture of the new nets installed under sections of the Tree of Life in AK as a precaution now to falling branches. It's really sad to see this since it takes away from the majestic view of the tree but I can also understand the safety implications also. What do you guys think about the new nets and also about the breaking down of parks over time??
IMG_6391.jpg

Copyright © Mice Chat

My Theme Park Fanatic
http://mythemeparkfanatic.blogspot.com
:wave:

:look:
Ummmm, thread lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.