USF Prop Shop Update Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just wanted to add that I noticed that they have two doors off of the Earthquake/Disaster tram for sale. Sorry, I didn't get a picture. They were around $600. One was all white with the door handle still attached while the other had two blue stripes toward the top was missing the handle and looked alittle beat up.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I am sure they have options for pickup. I doubt anyone carried their cow out through city walk. The parks offer front of park pickup do they not?

They probably have recommendations of several freight companies that could pick up the purchase and custom crate it for shipment. $$$

Last edited:
I remember the people who bought the first cow carried it out of the park, but then had it picked up at the side/hotel guest entrance.

They also had what looked like rockets Zonko's in the shop. I'm not sure about those though because the tag just read from various retail locations. They were large and red with dragon heads as the top of them.

I am sure they have options for pickup. I doubt anyone carried their cow out through city walk. The parks offer front of park pickup do they not?

They probably have recommendations of several freight companies that could pick up the purchase and custom crate it for shipment. $$$

I would hope so. I can't imagine trying to get many of these things on an airplane.

Not sure if it's been posted somewhere or not, but the actual flying cow from the end scene of Twister is for sale now. Just $5000 to own a piece of mooing history! The Dorothy III that flies by at the end of the show is for sale too, only $3000. Pics and more here.

P1050668.jpg

P1050670.jpg

P1050672.jpg

P1050678.jpg

P1050674.jpg

P1050676.jpg

P1050675.jpg

More pics on my blog. I couldn't believe it when I saw the actual cow from the ride in the store. Forget Esmoo. This is where it's at!

They also had what looked like rockets Zonko's in the shop. I'm not sure about those though because the tag just read from various retail locations. They were large and red with dragon heads as the top of them.
That's the one thing I hate about the place. Virtually every piece says "Various Retail Locations". That doesn't do a lot of those pieces justice.

That's the one thing I hate about the place. Virtually every piece says "Various Retail Locations". That doesn't do a lot of those pieces justice.
Yes..I was interested in finding out where exactly everything was from..May press me to buy the $400 bathroom plunger if I knew it was used in the creative office..Hopefully this will change

Reactions: TubaGeek
$5K for that cow is Seriously a steal for enthusiasts and collectors. That's such a cool piece of history to own, if I had that much money to blow I'd be on that thing now

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts