Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny that WW in Japan already has a date (2014), even though no construction has started. While we still havent heard about Phase II and the area has already been leveled. It's also funny that the Snow White mine coaster is already being constructed and won't open until 2014.

Those Japanese must be fast builders.

I think it's funny that WW in Japan already has a date (2014), even though no construction has started. While we still havent heard about Phase II and the area has already been leveled. It's also funny that the Snow White mine coaster is already being constructed and won't open until 2014.

Those Japanese must be fast builders.

That's probably because USH/USJ are getting a copy of Hogsmead/Hogwarts while USF is getting a whole new land that is still getting the final designs & approval from JK done.

If it doesn't happen then, which personally I don't think it will we will have to wait until later in the year.

The X Factor though IMO is if Disney comes out with large scale plans of any type. If they do (doubt it :'() then expect Universal to step in with Potter 2.0 then.

^ Well, DCA is holding the big Cars Land media day on June 14th. IOA also coincidentally closes at 6pm on June 14th for a 'special event'.

June 14th is for a private party where the park was rented out by a corporation. As for Cars Land yeah that would be a slap in the face if they announced HP in Hollywood :sneaky: But don't count on Orlando and Hollywood being formally announced for some time.

Possible Gringotts permit:

"Project 7542 Universal Studios" and calls for "foundation layout and details for primary structural system including below grade concrete pits, through wall penetration details and waterproofing details."

Come ON, Universal. We all KNOW it's gonna happen. MAKE THE :censored: ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm so excited to hear what the expansion will include. MORE MERCH!

^Yes, it was tagged onto the end of the Universal Studios Hollywood announcement. :thumbs:

Technically, the wording was open ended with no specifics as to what would be included or where exactly it would be. They simply said something like, "Yes, there will be an expansion of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando."

Just to stoke the "PROJECT 7542 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS" is Gringotts fire, the permit was updated and approved today by plumbing. There will be gas lines in addition to the below-grade concrete pits (the really telling feature).

Ya that reminds me, do we really need that silly poll still at the top of this thread since they officially announced the expansion months ago, (because I voted "NO" and it's embarrassing LOL)

It serves as a reminder to those who doubted the insiders to not doubt the insiders. :lol:

Just to stoke the "PROJECT 7542 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS" is Gringotts fire, the permit was updated and approved today by plumbing. There will be gas lines in addition to the below-grade concrete pits (the really telling feature).

Sounds like digging should start soon.

It serves as a reminder to those who doubted the insiders to not doubt the insiders. :lol:

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.