Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 216 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wall is curved. (I'm feeling all smug and cocky)

Edit: Thanks Reel!

Definitely curved!

ic56DEUwOelrz.JPG

I wondered this about two months ago but didn't feel confident in it. There is a grading line on the water docs that may be the actual cut of the new lagoon wall. I have highlighted it below. What do you think?

newwall.png

The thing to look for going forward is that weird angled cut between the curves. I have never understood why it is there, but the grading line follows it.

While I can't confirm it, I can tell you what I saw last night. While I was back there I noticed what I thought could be a crane boom section hanging from what was then a fairly small crane. These kinds of cranes go up in sections, so I would say that is very likely true.

Really loving the look. I wonder if that's water in those cut outs or planters/green space. Both would be very welcomed additions. Also, it looks like Teebin's St. George statue will be right in the middle there.

Now Lee just needs to send us the rest. :lol:

It looks like the Leaky Cauldron in the middle near the circle with entrances through the brick walls on either side? And possible an exit to the left if that.

Oh, and I believe that it will be water that is in the cut outs.

It looks like the Leaky Cauldron in the middle near the circle with entrances through the brick walls on either side? And possible an exit to the left if that.

Oh, and I believe that it will be water that is in the cut outs.
Leaky is probably between the crazy entrance and Kings Cross/St Pancras.

The building in the middle has no street entrances. So it's something that can only be entered inside the alley. Same with the building on the top.

Leaky can be entered from the Muggle world, so it's probably the building on the bottom.

They are basically creating a mini-maze for the entrance. You won't be able to see diagon until you walk through and around. Regarding the notches facing the lagoon. I am putting my bet on park benches.

vic_bench.png

If they do go with Victoria Embankment, I have been told they will either have them created by the same foundry in London, or there is a possibility they might be created by Tuscumbia in Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.