Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture that bob took shows how the show building might disappear behind London facades. The hand points to the tallest San Fran building in the photo and then draws a line across.

sightlines_zpsbde7a8c7.jpg

BTW, have the wall caps been painted yet (granitized)? It doesn't appear that they have.

Last edited:
awesome work - i've read back to march, and just... wow!
reference to "hogsmeade station ticketing/turnstile" ... does this mean maybe a train between UO/IOA?! :jaw:

Hey everyone, I’ve spent far too long going back through the pages of this thread looking for the plan view elevations of Hogsmeade Village (I vaguely remember them showing up when the width of Diagon Alley was being discussed- but I could be way off). Even though it’s fun watching the Victoria Embankment being transformed into Amity, I could do with some help locating it- does anyone know where the plans are? I have also searched partway through the Part 2 thread and couldn't find it. If anyone even knows which thread to direct me to look for it, that would be great; once again the search forum tool has failed me... Cheers everybody.

Plans posted on SFWMD with the track layout Lee posted and WhyLightBulb verified. All I was combine the two.
DiagonAlley.png

I couldn't remember who made this, but it's great. Teebin says it was Violarum
327af83e.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, Violarum created the diagram above, to my recollection. I recall him using the crumpled paper background enhancement. I am not sure why parkscope is posting it. Perhaps I am mistaken...

Last edited:
Oh look, that crescent structure is in the ride layout. :wave:

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, Violarum created the diagram above, to my recollection. I recall him using the crumpled paper background enhancement. I am not sure why parkscope is posting it.
I'm not taking credit for the second one (limited when posting on an iPad with this site for whatever reason.) I will take partial credit for the first one.

I have saved Viola's diagram because 1) it's very good. 2) on iPad, it needs to be in a photobucket album to post it.

I will never take credit for others work. You should know better by now :wave:

Oh look, that crescent structure is in the ride layout. :wave:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not taking credit for the second one (limited when posting on an iPad with this site for whatever reason.) I will take partial credit for the first one.

I have saved Viola's diagram because 1) it's very good. 2) on iPad, it needs to be in a photobucket album to post it.

I will never take credit for others work. You should know better by now :wave:

I will agree on the iPad limitations

- - - Updated - - -

So how much expansion room is there within Potter phase 2?

:happy:

I'm just blushing and dying all over the place! I took careful note not to even consider glancing at the layout for more than a second, but I still died. I just want this Lee guy to leave me all he's seen and what he knows on my grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.