Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 432 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a regular team member would mind much, they likely wouldn't even want to get involved, unless they were briefed on something like this happening. Do you need to have a uniform to go back there? Most guests just kind of know not to, so I can't imagine a regular TM saying something to a stranger.

Those last two were taken from a Backstage area. People need to be careful, I'm honestly surprised a Team Member didn't try and stop them, there's always two or three regular Team Members back there when I walk in/out that door not to mention the countless members of the construction crew. If anyones planning on taking pictures, be smart about it. Is that shot worth your access to the parks for the next year?

I'm sure whoever took the pictures are well aware of the risks. But with high risk, comes high reward and we thank whoever took these pictures! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Hey good catch on those pictures, I did not notice them until this post and will take them off OrlandoRocks, thanks guys! I created a interface that allows a couple friends of mine to upload photos, they should know better. I checked with the guy that uploaded those two photos and he said that the door in the construction wall over by the photo place in SF, was wide open becuase of the wind, so he was not backstage. A couple team members walked out and did not even shut it as he was taking the pictures. Either way, I am not looking to get in trouble with Universal, I will go back to taking my own pictures.
BJCOOL or OU admin can you remove the second picture on the previous page. Thanks!

Last edited:
No worries

Sorry guys. Initially to me they looked like they were taken between a crack in the construction wall. :bolt:

No Worries, My fault BJ cool, I have been sick the past few days, probably the first time in many year when I did not sit in front of a computer for a whole day, otherwise I would have caught it. Anyway It won't happen again.

Thanks

Well Sunday's plans have changed, so looks like I'm going to be at Universal on Sunday with a buddy of mine...hmmm would anyone like a choppa update? :cheers:

Last edited:
Well Sunday's plans have changed, so looks like I'm going to be at Universal on Sunday with a buddy of mine...hmmm would anyone like a choppa update? :cheers:

Uh yes please, and FYI the beginning of overnight construction at the south station is very close. We should begin to see major progress on this end over the next 90 days, like we have seen on the North end.

Sorry guys, I tried to find it, but could anyone help me find the info Teebin recieved about those other areas?

We have the info on 304, Master Felipe. Reel received it from that Lee guy months ago... and I reposted it yesterday. It is just what we would have expected it to be... plus!

Sorry Teebin I was being vague. I was referring to this post.

Lots of activity could be seen inside Gringotts at park closing from across the lake tonight. Not much to photograph but here's a few pics:

CIMG4695_zpsfeeb8c17.jpg

CIMG4690_zps617cf538.jpg

CIMG4694_zpsd1fbfef0.jpg

So, the actual train loading platform was not included in this water management drawing, correct?

Picture4.png

Hi everyone! First post on here! Does anyone know if Kings Cross will be entered from inside this new area (i.e., from inside Diagon Alley and not canon) or from the outside/SanFran side?

Well it's King's Cross, and the appearance you see before entering Diagon Alley is London itself, so just thinking it logically you'd enter KC through London. Diagon Alley will just have like Gringotts, Leaky Cauldron, the Weasleys and other minor shops.

Uh yes please, and FYI the beginning of overnight construction at the south station is very close. We should begin to see major progress on this end over the next 90 days, like we have seen on the North end.

Well I'm gonna try and make it happen and see if my buddy is interested in doing it and hopefully get some updates of both stations from high in the sky, for the price it certainly isn't bad

Well I'm gonna try and make it happen and see if my buddy is interested in doing it and hopefully get some updates of both stations from high in the sky, for the price it certainly isn't bad

How much is it Vyrus and with which company? I want to do this on my trip later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.