Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 641 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were at the Harry Potter exhibit at the WB Studio Tour London 6 weeks ago, we noticed the expensive prices on these costume replicas as well. We also noticed how cheap/cheesy they were and determined they weren't worth the money. We all passed and spent our money on other goodies in the store.

The only way I would pay that kind of money for a dress would be if it came with Emma Watson in it. But I'm a guy, so I wouldn't be buying for the dress.

She appears to be quite attractive in The Bling Ring as well. The Brits don't seem to go off the deep end with celebrity as much as we Americans do, so the friendly and unassuming assessment is unsurprising.

I'll second that...She filmed Perks of a Wallflower here in Pittsburgh. People that met her said she was friendly & unassuming.

I have been known to randomnly walk about the city wearing my Gryffindor costume. Most people smile or shout out Potterisms at me (but some people think that I'm just a high school student wearing a uniform).

During finals at my school I always cosplay as Luna. My friends know and quote things at me as well, and on certain days will join in and dress up. One of our Potterhead teachers called us by character names for an entire period once when we did that.

Contracts for AA's and Animated Props

Entech
Cinnabar
Animax Designs
Advanced Animation

Control System for Potter attraction not listed
Itec

I know most of this is old info but thought I would share the company names that are involved. Also found this video from Entech.

[video=youtube;NIhdjILQEPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhdjILQEPk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I have sadly not been on Forbidden journey yet and not watched any videos of the ride, so i never knew lol. That looks awesome!! :thumbs:

So if Entech made this dragon for FJ they could easily make a dragon for Diagon alley or maybe for one inside Gringrotts!

Lets just say they chose someone with Dragon experience :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.