Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Daniel Radcliffe said he would never play the role of Harry Potter again?

His actual words were ""I’d never totally close the door for the reason that Jo’s a great writer," he added. "But no more school boy stuff". During Deathly Hallows Harry has abandoned school so it's not unfathomable he would agree to film a quick scene or two.

did everyone already get their emails? I didn't get one and I signed up when the video announcement first came out.
Got mine this morning.

Sorry, just scanned through real quick. Nothing that stands out like a sore thumb like before.

Yeah, I checked around too... clean as a whistle right now... perhaps tomorrow morning. Someone from here caught it once before so maybe Uni has wizened up.

Money is money...and he can never refuse to do something relevant on the Harry Potter saga as it was that character who took him to fame.

Yes he can. He isn't a slave.

Usually the reasoning for an actor to abandon a successful character is out of fear of being typecast. Since a ride is a mere collection of clips with focus on the actual "ride" aspect as opposed to the acting and players involved, it's possible to film some small segments without ruining your Hollywood credit. I mean, are rides even part of an actors' filmography? Either way, if they pay him enough, I'm sure he'd take it as something this small isn't really damaging to your career.

On the other hand, his role in the ride could be comprised solely of stock footage and CGI. In which case, he still appears, but he didn't have to do anything.

HatesToFly, does this fo' sho' mean that it's NOT Harry using Polyjuice like in the film? I can see Radcliffe recording dialogue to be portrayed by someone else as opposed to filming stuff as the big HP.

Has this been finally said here

"With a PARK-TO-PARK TICKET, you’ll be able to take the Hogwarts™ Express* from London's King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida to Hogsmeade™ Station in Islands of Adventure!"

So without the park-to-park ticket, you cant ride.

"With a PARK-TO-PARK TICKET, you’ll be able to take the Hogwarts™ Express* from London's King's Cross Station in Universal Studios Florida to Hogsmeade™ Station in Islands of Adventure!"

If not it will be said tomorrow

All I need are dates so I can make my reservations at portofino... Don't want to hear anything else. Cool if they put hidden messages for Kong/Jp and wondersea

Well it has now LOL, you just said it .. so now everyone knows. Plus tomorrow I am sure everyone will be saying it everyone hour on the hour

AFAIK media were not allowed to take their own photos/video in Diagon today, and all postings are embargoed until after the podcast tomorrow.
I'm also told the invite list was dictated by WB, not UOR PR (but that might have been a lie to make me feel better...)

Status
Not open for further replies.