Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 333 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way they'd go through all the trouble of building Hogsmead station right into the DC footprint if they had even remotely close plans to tear down DC...

There is ALWAYS room to be had in theme parks, wishing for things to be torn down is short sighted.

There is no way they'd go through all the trouble of building Hogsmead station right into the DC footprint if they had even remotely close plans to tear down DC...

There is ALWAYS room to be had in theme parks, wishing for things to be torn down is short sighted.

At Disney World, yes. Universal Orlando? :lol: not so much

I can say on good authority that everyone saying TMs aren't scheduled are very wrong. Lots of friends working Borgin, Express, and Gringotts are running around today.

I can say on good authority that everyone saying TMs aren't scheduled are very wrong. Lots of friends working Borgin, Express, and Gringotts are running around today.

This would be a last minute change from what I heard a week ago then. And it wasn't today, it was this weekend and next week they are working other locations.

Because it's poorly themed aside from the queue. And the ride takes up a sizable amount of real estate. A laI'm not saying it's a priority, but later in the decade, early 2020s... DC's spot might be the next place for expansion in IOA

The Tent with the Goblet of Fire in it is literally the only impressive part of the queue. I would be significantly happy with it if the queue halls had some more theming done and more than anything - the coaster tracks were painted subdued colors...

Soooo.... The universal screenplay signage on the walls are being removed

You mean the movie posters lining the walls? I had a pretty good feeling this weekend was the target for the London waterfront to open.

Just to stress this point before any madness starts.

The walls coming down does mean soft openings. They could take the walls down, but block the entrance to King's Cross and Diagon Alley off. Obviously it's a step towards a soft opening, but doesn't mean it's happening as soon as the walls go down.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
From my information, I would judge this project to be 3-4 weeks behind overall. This is not to say that the GO is far behind plan, just the project as whole and the marks that they had hoped to hit.

Universal released an official video of the Potter cast's visit yesterday, with interviews.

[video=youtube;wsmlcYbDBmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsmlcYbDBmE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This would be a last minute change from what I heard a week ago then. And it wasn't today, it was this weekend and next week they are working other locations.

Youre correct...TMs are scheduled, but in other locations that arent Diagom. There are nearly 10 extra TMs in some non-Diagon stores apparently. I am not sure if this applies to all departments, however.

I'm here now. I can confirm that the 2nd Dragon wing is installed and the Crane has been brought down. There's also a lot of work being done in London. It appears, sounds, and smells like there is pavement work being done across the whole area with the bulk of the work in front of kings cross.

I'm here now. I can confirm that the 2nd Dragon wing is installed and the Crane has been brought down. There's also a lot of work being done in London. It appears, sounds, and smells like there is pavement work being done across the whole area with the bulk of the work in front of kings cross.

Good, hopefully they're getting rid of that icky asphalt.

Via @AmusementBuzz:
BpeFFBbIMAAf5kV.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.