Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 230 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fountain photo from today.

From Amusement Buzz:
BmpEfLHIAAEhlSX.jpg:large

Interesting. Wonder if they will be able to raise it like that for maintenance or if that is just for installation. I am thinking they will be able to do that later too.

If anyone knows of anyone at the parks today, would you please ask them to rap on the flat parts of the base (below pic) of the embankment lamps with their knuckles? It will either be medium pitch metal sound or it might be more of a wood-like sound. Rapping with the hard plastic end of your keys would be even better. Thanks!

rg0B2rB.jpg

I just did it and it was definitely a medium pitch metal noise.

Today is May 2nd, the 16th Anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts. I went to sleep with that in mind and I had this crazy dream that the park opened sooner than expected.

Omg omg. The detail is just amazing. I just don't see how it's all going to be done in 2 weeks for the VIPs though. The fountain isn't installed, the dragon isn't installed, from what I can see in the doorways and windows the interiors aren't anywhere close, but I guess we will see.

What VIPs are touring?

Yeah the rains were really bad in Tampa today. Adventure Island didn't even open. The entire lower level of the park was pretty much one giant swimming pool!

The rain was not as bad in Orlando. While we had a good amount of rain, I didn't see flooding anywhere and our pool didn't get too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.