Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 300 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to :horse: but did we ever figure out what that tiny window on the side of Grimmauld Place is for? Thanks for all the recent pictures and updates, please keep them coming!

Just noticed that Comcast added a whole Harry Potter section for their On Demand service. Behind the scene looks at Gringotts and Hogwarts Express but nothing we haven't seen. Also they made all the movies available to buy or rent.

Concerning a possible visit of Jo i think it's possible even you think some people can have nothing her there surely exist roads to go to Diagon Alley without being see (not sure i'm clear that the **** of not being englishspoken born ^^ )

Nice pics 5u. We love photos here... every photo provides a different perspective. Post like crazy.

Great photos! The rain added a real "London quality" to them!

Yeah, that confused me for a bit as it looked like a blizzard in some of those photos.

Not to :horse: but did we ever figure out what that tiny window on the side of Grimmauld Place is for? Thanks for all the recent pictures and updates, please keep them coming!

Not beating a horse in my opinion. There must be a reason for it... It certainly doesn't "break up the wall" artistically. It must have some utilitarian purpose.

I think it's about time to re-theme the Seafood projector station!!!
BU5r5hI

Last edited:
Sooooo what do we think are the chances UO will open London early? I mean I see it as a great opportunity to build hype, begin selling merch, help with traffic flow...

I cannot recall... did they leave some of the walls in place for Phase I softs? Anyone?

They did indeed leave the walls up for phase 1. However the only walls needed where for the main and side entrances. With phase 2 and all of London walled off I'm not sure if it'll be the same thing.

And fountain benches? Are they fully installed? Iron balconies painted?

The fountain benches were 2/3 completed as of yesterday or the day before. The iron fencing is a hodgepodge of black and grey.

Me, I am rubbernecking the embankment wall debacle. How are they going to pry the body out of that mangled mess... etc.

Well last I saw, the embankment was only about half aged, so maybe they are testing part of it to see how it looks, and then will adjust it. I agree that I think it looks a bit dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.