Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 316 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ban the phrase "the project/land/area is behind". How can something be "behind" when there was never an official opening date revealed?

Behind internal projections, issue is that those are shifting so much you have to ignore the 'weather forecast' and pay attention to the 'climate forecast', if that makes sense.

Can we ban the phrase "the project/land/area is behind". How can something be "behind" when there was never an official opening date revealed?

TM learned this as they came into work yesterday. If scheduled in the land the week ending the 14th, they will work in other areas of the park. I guess they were hoping to do softs next week.

But I mean those not part of the project don't see it add being 'behind.' But those part of the project see it as a delay/ behind.

Where the hell is Hatetofly, I feel like I could only trust someone who has credibility and reliable sources on this kind of thing.

Credibility and reliability have become relative terms at this point. I'm pretty fed up with this whole debate which clearly no one knows the answer to, yet every five minutes someone else pops up from nowhere with 'solid info'. How does anyone still have the energy left to get worried / excited every time now? We can see the progress we can see, and not what we can't. It'll happen when it happens.

:horse:

Not getting at you specifically btw Ashen, everyone is doing it. Just those two words from your post stuck out at me.

Credibility and reliability have become relative terms at this point. I'm pretty fed up with this whole debate which clearly no one knows the answer to, yet every five minutes someone else pops up from nowhere with 'solid info'. How does anyone still have the energy left to get worried / excited every time now? We can see the progress we can see, and not what we can't. It'll happen when it happens.

Completely agree and this was mostly my thinking when I mentioned Hatetofly, because unfortunately I still can't help but feel the need to get in durring softs before grand opening which is why I'm still putting up with this thread.

:horse:

Not getting at you specifically btw Ashen, everyone is doing it. Just those two words from your post stuck out at me.

Exactly, you shouldn't get worked up about it. You just gotta take everything with a grain of salt, because even if the info is good and solid, things can change in a New York minute :thumbs:

From @bioreconstruct:

"Diagon Alley dragon wing hanging off a crane as seen from a city street behind Universal."

Bo-tSWMIMAAmQAo.jpg:large

That wing looks epic. :lol: One of my favorite parts of FJ is when you see the dragon's wing.

Things are "behind" at Gringotts in so much as they're not where they internally planned to be.

Considering the problems that they've had - and overcome - what's happening now is more like possibly running into overtime as opposed to not finishing or having huge, insurmountable catastrophes. There are issues that need to be ironed out for everything to work as one, and this stage was planned to have been reached earlier.

The issues will be resolved. Just later than expected. Plans are in place for every eventuality.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I only trust Quint.

I post what I can, when I can. Thank you sir, and your Butterbeer moustache.

Things are "behind" at Gringotts in so much as they're not where they internally planned to be.

Considering the problems that they've had - and overcome - what's happening now is more like possibly running into overtime as opposed to not finishing or having huge, insurmountable catastrophes. There are issues that need to be ironed out for everything to work as one, and this stage was planned to have been reached earlier.

The issues will be resolved. Just later than expected. Plans are in place for every eventuality.

Such a pleasure when you post on here. Thank you.

Thanks. IN MARTIN WE TRUST.

Status
Not open for further replies.